Chapter 5

Stephanie:"Tonight, your general manager Gabrielle, will undergo a job evaluation." I come out.

Gabrielle:"I promise I won't disappoint, Ms. McMahon."

Stephanie:"You better not."

Gabrielle:"So tonight, we will have a divas title match, where Charlotte will defend against Natalya, Becky, and Sasha. Then, the wwe world heavyweight champion Big Show will defend against Randy Orton and Kane. And we will have a us open challenge." I leave and make sure everything is set up and everyone is good to go for tonight.

Kane:"Everything good?"

Gabrielle:"Great, and I don't have those assholes messing things up."

Charlotte:"Why am I defending against in a fatal 4 way! I am-"

Gabrielle:"Because you decided to mess up the number 1 contenders match so now you can just fight them all, which shouldn't be a problem because you are so good, right?"

Charlotte:"Ugh, this is so unfair."

Gabrielle:"I don't care-"

Stephanie:"That doesn't sound very good, I think you should change it, so she feels like its more fair. You wouldn't want the board of-"

Gabrielle:"You will defend against Natalya, happy?" She leaves. God, I hate this stupid evaluation.

Cm Punk bursts into my office, yelling.

Cm Punk:"What the hell was that out there! You're just going to let that happen!"

Gabrielle:"What are you taking about?"

Cm Punk:"The Shield just cost a shot me a shot a the title!"

Gabrielle:"Maybe if you would atop yelling! I would do something." Stephanie gives me a look.

Gabrielle:"I'll take care of it."

Stephanie:"I'm gonna grab a coffee, be back in 20." The Shield comes in right as she leaves.

Gabrielle:"What the hell did you guys think you were doing! Interrupting Punk's match!"

Dean:"Roman, Seth wait outside." They leave and Dean slaps me. He bends me over the desk, and grabs my hair. I really regret wearing a skirt today.

Dean:"God, you have an amazing body. Wouldn't it be so hot if I fucked you so hard on this desk, making you scream my name, letting everyone know that you're mine."

Damn, I never noticed his voice was so raspy.

Gabrielle:"Shut up, and move." He release his grip and I sit up on the desk.

Gabrielle:"I don't know what your little game is, but I don't have time for it." He grabs my neck and pulls me close to him. Our lips are inches apart.

I tense up a lot, and he smirks. I kiss him and quickly pull back.

Gabrielle:"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Can you guys just try to be more careful?" He kisses me, and puts his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer, and I deepen the kiss. He pulls back.

Dean's POV

Damn, she can kiss. It was so passionate, and sweet. And why did she sound almost compassionate when she said that? What am I saying? I only want to fuck her. But wow, that kiss left me breathless.

Dean:"How about we keep doing what were doing. And don't worry, this will be our little secret."

Gabrielle:"You're such an asshole."

Dean:"I could tell everyone and make you lose this damn job, so I wouldn't have to deal with your bitchy self every again."

Gabrielle:"You're a fucking asshole."

I kiss her rough. I force my tongue in, and don't hold back. She moan softly. God, her moans are so hot. I slide my hand to her bra strap.

I hesitate and move my hands to her hips. I pull her even closer to me, and she wrap her legs around my waist. She bites my lip, and I lift her up. Damn this girl is driving me crazy. I lean her against a wall, and pull back.

Dean:"I should, uh go, wouldn't want...uh, Steph catching...this." She jumps down.

Gabrielle:"Uh, yeah. See you later, I guess." I kiss her forehead and leave.

Gbarielle's POV

Damn, that was amazing. Wait, I hate him. But wow, that shit he said when he bent me over got me so wet, and lord he can kiss. No! I can't like him, he keeps fucking up everything I do and he's a asshole. An asshole, that I still worry about his attitude getting him hurt. Shit, why do I worry about him? This can't be happening!