(Chaos Arc) Chapter 6 - The Members

Nathan and Sophia were practitioners of the power of the moon element. Sophia is the perfect round-eyed voluptuous beauty with long shapely meaty legs with a face that is more oval that the round faces of the rest, and she controls the element of the moon and has this charm about her that make you feel that she is an otherworldly beauty. Whenever they made love, their hair and body would radiate with a purplish glow that represents the moon element. Nathan had a gentle girlish face with long hair that had some slight shade of gold which glowed in the moonlight and his hair would radiate with a purplish glow that represents the moon elemental power.

Kouryu and Anopalm were practitioners of the power of the sun element. Anopalm's figure is similar to Varun's but she's slightly less petite, her big round eyes radiate sunshine, so it's no surprise that she controls the element of the sun, and cheers him up with her conversation skills and jokes. Whenever they made love, their hair and body would radiate with a yellowish glow that represents the sun element. Kouryu sported the usual short Armani hairstyle as it was the requirement of the organization to keep hair short, but there was something about his smile which reminded him of sunshine, because it always seemed to be radiating positive energy. His hair would radiate with a yellowish glow that represents the sun's elemental power.

Seiryu and Varun were practitioners of the power of the water element. Varun figure and looks is similar to Poypanan though slightly more voluptuous but her double-eyelid eyes are more melancholic, like she's ready to cry a wellspring of tears, so it's not surprising that she commands the power of water. She appears more vulnerable than Poypanan emotionally but looks can be deceiving. She's strong and passionate but her appearance of emotional vulnerability has the ability to invoke pity and concern. Whenever they made love, their hair and body would radiate with a light-bluish glow that represents the water element.

Suzaku and Manida were practitioners of the power of the fire element. Manida's figure is something like Poypanan but she's slightly taller with slightly longer legs though thighs are slightly thick. She controls the element of fire. Her eyes have the slanted vixen look, though her rounder cheeks soften the seductiveness. During the Kiss of the Goddess ritual, their hair and body would radiate with a reddish glow that represents the fire element. Suzaku was tall, tanned, and fierce looking, and his hair would radiate with a reddish glow that represents the fire elemental power.

Genbu and Poypanan were practitioners of the power of the earth element. Poypanan is slightly less slender, with only slightly thicker thighs, shorter and slightly more voluptuous but also playful and feisty, and her double eyelid eyes radiate a mixture of childlike playfulness and adult naughtiness. She controls the earth element and has green fingers and has physical strength like a rock. During the Kiss of the Goddess ritual, their hair and body would radiate with a greenish glow that represents the earth element. Genbu had big eyes and double eyelids and his hair will radiate with a greenish glow that represents Earth elemental power.

Byakko and Pinglow were practitioners of the power of the lightning element. Pinglow is slender but her eyes are more calm and intellectual-looking like Puredine, and her face is more oval with a chin slightly pointed which makes her seem more serious and mature, making her seem more valuable and difficult to obtain, but her playful smile would light him up, and ones she gazes at him with interest his heart would be charged up, and thus it is not a coincidence that she possesses the power of lightning element. During the Kiss of the Goddess ritual, their hair and body would radiate with a whitish glow that represents the lightning element. Byakko was a tanned guy with a crew cut and often dressed with a rugged look, with black singlet and a pair of brown khaki pants. He wielded the power of lightning and held a metallic rod. Whenever he used his powers, his hair and the rest of his body would radiate with a whitish glow that represents lightning elemental power.