Chapter 12

"How is she, Nam?" Freen asked, her voice full of concern, as she approached Nam, who was sitting next to Love's bed.

"The nurse told me she'll regain consciousness soon. Do you want something to drink?" Nam offered.

"No," Freen replied, sitting down next to Love and holding her tiny hands. She noticed Love's hand tightening around hers.

Love slowly opened her eyes, blinking against the light. Freen gently moved the hair from Love's forehead and kissed it.

"Princess, are you okay?" Freen asked softly.

"Dada," Love replied weakly.

"No, princess. You need to rest. Dada is right here next to you," Freen reassured her.

Nam returned with Davis to check on Love.

"How are you, princess?" Davis asked, approaching the bed.

Love instinctively moved closer to Freen, gripping her hand tightly.

"Davis, please leave," Freen said, her voice firm.

"But, Sarocha—" Davis began, but Nam quickly intervened.

"Davis, it's okay. Let's have another doctor check on Love. She might still be scared from what happened at your home," Nam suggested.

Davis nodded, understanding, and left the room.

Freen adjusted Love on the bed, ensuring she was comfortable. Soon after, another doctor entered the room to check on Love.

"She's fine now. Just keep her under observation for a week," the doctor said, gently pinching Love's cheeks. "My little baby, you're so cute."

Relieved that Love was fine, Freen and Nam finally relaxed.