Chapter 1

Hi , I'm Ariana Brooks. I'm 14. I moved to New Jersey with my best friend , Juliana. I lived in London , that's where I met her. My life isn't so interesting , my dad died when I was 5 , since then my mom always got drunk and would sometimes beat me up..Only Juliana knew about that..Juliana and I always wanted to live in New Jersey , so we decided to earn some money and buy a house. 
''Juls , we're here wake up.'' I said. 
''Already , well this was fast.'' She said. 
We arrived to New Jersey and she called a taxi to bring us to our new house. 
~In the house~
''I love this place , much better than my old house.'' I said.
''Its nice.'' She said.
''Ugh , tomorrow is first day in our new school. 
''Yup , well , let's go unpack.'' She said.
''Okay.'' I said and we went upstairs.
Our rooms were right next to each other. I unpacked and went to have a shower and change. 
We had two bathrooms so it wasn't a problem. 
After we finished getting ready we decided to go for a walk. 
I saw two twins in the garden. Their house was right next to ours. And I must admit , they are hot. 

The taller one started staring at us , but we just kept walking. 
We went to starbucks and headed back home. 
It was already 11 PM so we decided to go to sleep. 

~Next morning~ 
We woke up at 6 in the morning and got ready for our first day in new school. 
I wore black pants , floral T-shirt , pink vans and black snap back. Juliana wore a floral dress and black sandals. 

We went to have breakfast and headed to school. 
~At school~
We were walking to our first class , we got a lot of dirty looks from people and stuff...We got to our chemistry class and walked in. 
The teacher came in. 
''Good day class , we got two new students , Ariana Brooks and Juliana Mitchell.'' The teacher said.

''Ariana , go sit next to that boy in the back seat , and Juliana go sit with him.'' He added. 
They were the twins that live right next to us. 
I sat next to him and got my book out. 
''Hey , I'm Ethan.'' He said.
''I'm Ariana.'' I said and smiled. 
''Are you those girls from yesterday that were passing by our house?'' He said.
''Yes , we live right next to each other.'' I said.
''Cool , well want to join me and Grayson at lunch?'' He said.
''Sure.'' I said.

I saw Juls talking to Grayson. 
After chemistry it was lunch time. Juliana , Grayson , Ethan and I sat on the table. 
Some blonde girl came up to our table. 
''Hey Ethan , hey Grayson.'' She said in a bitchy tone. 
''Who are these two.'' She looked at me and Juliana in disgust.
''Our new friends , Ariana and Juliana.'' Grayson said.
''Ew , why are you with them , come join us , the cool kids.'' She said.
''Shut up and go hang with your ''cool friends''.'' Ethan said. 
''Whatever.'' She said and went to her table.
''Sorry for that , she thinks she is the queen and that all the boys want her.'' Grayson said.
''It's okay.'' Juliana and I said. 
We talked about our lives and stuff and the bell rang. We had English and math.  
''Well , we got biology and you guys?'' I said.
''History , well meet you in front of school when we finish , okay?'' Ethan said.
''Sure , see ya.'' Juliana said.
~After school~
''Hey guys.'' I said. 
''Hey , well let's go.'' Grayson said and the four of us headed back home. 
We laughed and talked till we came. 
''See ya tomorrow?'' Ethan said.
''Yup , bye guys.'' Juliana said and we went home. 
The rest of the night was kinda boring , we did our homework , watched netflix and stuff.