Chapter 6

~5 days later~
Well , in these 5 days , nothing special happened.. Ethan and I are really good friends now , you can say bff's. Same with Grayson , but I hang out with Ethan more.. Juliana and I are getting used to this place , its way more nice and chill...
So today , Juls , Gray , Eth and I decided to hang out at their place , and maybe film a video.
We got ready , ate breakfast and went to their house.
~One hour later~
After we finished the video , Grayson went to edit it and Juliana went to help him. She doesn't know anything about editing , she just wants to be near him. So cute.
Ethan and I were snapchatting , taking selfies and tweeting. When Grayson and Juliana got done with editing , we decided to go penny boarding.
Ethan and I were in front of them , holding hands and Juls of course had to take a picture.
"You better delete that." I said.
"No , its cute." She said and Grayson had a smirk on his face.
"Not cuter then a fact that you speak about Grayson every 5 minutes." I said and Ethan gave me a high-five
"No I don't." She said and blushed.
"Sure , whatever you say haha." I said. "Let's go to McDonalds." Grayson said.
"Yeah." Ethan said.
"I'm on a diet." I said.
Ethan and I started laughing like crazy knowing that isn't true.
"Are you seriously on a diet?" Grayson said.
"No. Let's go hahah." I said.
~Half an hour later~
After we finished eating at McDonalds Juls and me went to our house. Grayson and Ethan had to go to their cousin's house , its her birthday..
"Ariana , do we have any homework?" Juls said.
"Yes , sadly." I said.
"Ugh , I can't wait for school to finish , two months left." She said.
"Yeah and then summer , and we're free!!" I said.
"Yup , let's go do the homework." She said.
I am really bad at math so Juliana always helps me with it.. And tomorrow we have a test...
When we finally finished our homework we went downstairs.
Grayson called me.
"Ariana , sorry I'm calling at 10 pm , but I have to ask you something.." He said.
"Its okay , what happened?" I said.
"Well , this is in my head all day , umm , does Juliana really speak about me? Does she like me? Did she tell you anything? What is she saying about me?" He said.
"Woah slow down." I said and went to the kitchen so Juliana doesn't hear.
"Well..She does like you. But if you tell her I told you , you are a dead person." I said.
"Really ? Should I ask her out?" He said.
"Yes , and you should." I said.
"Thank you , and I will." He said.
"Welcome , oh and where's Ethan by the way?" I said.
"He is watching netflix , do you like him?" He said.
"Kinda , but don't you dare to tell him." I said.
"I wont , I got to go , see you in school , bye." He said.
"Bye." I said and hung up.
Finally..Grayson is about to ask out Juliana.
I went back to the living room.
"Who was that?" Juls said.
"Grayson." I said.
"What did he say?" She said.
"He asked if I can help him with a answer in homework." I lied.
"Why did you go to the kitchen?" She said.
"Because he said he doesn't hear me because of the TV." I said.
"Oh , okay." She said and continued watching Pretty Little Liars. I feel bad for lying to her , but I have a reason why I am doing this.
"I'll go to sleep now." I said.
"Okay , goodnight." She said.
"Good night." I said.