Chapter 17

Juliana's p.o.v
This will not be over. I will let them forget about this , and about me , for a month , and then... I'm coming back.. Its funny how they think they scared me yesterday and how I'm going to leave them alone... Haha , no , this just started...
Ariana's p.o.v
I woke up at 12 , Ethan was still sleeping. I slowly got up , and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth , and had a shower.
I saw Ethan getting out of the room.
"Good morning." He said and hugged me.
"Good morning , did I wake you up?" I said and hugged him back.
"Nope." He said and we headed downstairs.
We saw Grayson , Melissa and Jack having breakfast so we joined them.
"What should we do today?" Jack said.
"We should pack and stuff , because , were going to digi tomorrow morning." I said.
"Oh my God , yes , I'm so excited , but why pack today?" Grayson said.
"I know us , we will be running around the house at 11 at night , packing." I said.
"True that." Melissa said.
"I need some new clothes." Ethan said.
"Me too." Melissa said.
"Same." Grayson and Jack said.
"Well , let's go shopping then." I said.
I went upstairs to get ready. I put on my makeup , out of clothes I put on black shirt , white high-wasted shorts , black vans and floral snapback.
I went downstairs and everybody was already ready , waiting for me.
"You take too long to get ready." Melissa said.
"Is 20 minutes long to you?" I said.
"Yes." She said.
"You're not a friend Melissa , you're a god damn regular." I said and we laughed.
"Let's get going." Ethan said.
The shop was like 10 minutes away , but we were too lazy to walk , so we took Grayson's car.
When we came there , we entered the shop.
Jack , Ethan and Grayson went to the left side of the shop , and Melissa and I went to the other.
"This is cute." She said showing me a little short pink dress.
"You should buy that!" I said.
"You should buy a dress too." She said.
"This one?" I said showing her a blue short dress.
"Definitely." She said.
The boys were done with shopping after like 10 minutes.
Melissa and I took like 20 minutes.
I bought the dress , some shorts , a lot of t-shirts , some makeup , bandanas and snapbacks.
Melissa bought like same stuff but different colors , we want to have same clothes. I don't know why the hell did we do that , but we did anyways. xD
After we were done shopping , we went to chipotle and then back home.
I took a small bag , and packed my makeup , bandanas and snapbacks and stuff , and in other , big one , I packed clothes in it.
When everyone else was done packing , we just went to the living room and played some games and watched Netflix.