Chapter 22

~1 Week Later.

Melissa's p.o.v
Ariana was in her room for the whole week , she didn't let anybody in , all she did was got out to go to bathroom a few times , she didn't eat , she drank two cups of water..
I am seriously worried about her..
Grayson told me that its same with Ethan..
I was sitting in the kitchen.
Ariana came in.
Ariana's p.o.v
"Hey Melissa." I said.
"Hey , are you feeling better?" She said.
"A little bit.." I said.
"Good , you need to eat something." She said.
"Yeah , I'll make myself a sandwich." I said.
"Ariana , we are going to Gray's place later.." She said.
"You are going , not me." I said.
"Come on , you need to get out of the house , you don't need to talk to Ethan.." She said.
"Fine , but I swear if you guys try to do something , I'm going home." I said.
"We won't don't worry." She said.
"When are we going?" I said.
"In two hours." She said and went on twitter.
I ate my sandwich and went to have a shower , I put on some mascara and I just brushed my hair.
I wore black high-wasted shorts , a white hoodie and black converse.
~Two hours later.
I waited for Melissa to get ready , she took longer then me , I didn't care how I look.
"You ready?" She said.
"I don't know.." I said.
"Let's go." She said and we headed to their house.
Melissa knocked on the door and Grayson opened , I saw Jack sitting on the couch.
"Hey." Gray said and hugged us.
"Hi." We said and sat down.
After five minutes , I saw... Ethan coming in the living room.. His eyes were puffy and red , his hair was a mess. We made an eye contact.
I just looked away , trying not to cry.
He sat at the couch across Gray and me.
While Melissa , Jack and Gray were talking , Ethan and I were just sitting there awkwardly , making a few eye contacts...
Ethan's p.o.v
It hurt so much. I can't forget the look on her face when she saw Sofia kissing me... I.. I just feel so stupid right now. I saw a couple of cuts on her leg.. I can't believe , she cutted...
"Guys , I am tired , I'll go home now.." Ariana said.
"Okay , see you tomorrow." Gray and Jack said.
"See ya later." Melissa said.
She exited the house. I got up to go to her , I needed to talk to her.
"Ethan , where are you going?" Melissa said.
"I need to talk to her." I said grabbing my jacket.
"Ariana , wait!" I shouted.
She started walking faster.
I ran and caught her.
"Ariana please wait." I said.
She turned around and gave me a death glare.
"What do you want?" She said.
"Ariana we need to talk." I said.
"No we don't leave me alone." She said turning around.
"Ariana , just tell me why did you cut?" I said.
She stopped walking.
"Why do you even care?" She said.
"Because , I love you still Ariana , I called you and texted you to explain to you...that she is the one who sat on my lap and started kissing me , I tried to push her off , but you came in..This week was just horrible for me Ariana , I just realized how much I love you and that , I need you..." I said.
"Ethan...I love you too...I'm sorry for not letting you explain." She said and hugged me tightly.
"You don't have to be sorry..." I said and kissed her.
We were kissing for a few seconds..
"Do you want to come over , or you will go home?" She said.
"Come over , we can watch a movie?" I said.
"Sure." She said and smiled.
We headed to her house.
Ariana's p.o.v
I am glad that everything is fine.. Melissa send me a message that she will stay at Gray's place.
I told her that Ethan and I are back together and they were all so happy.
I saw an notification from twitter :
Ethan Dolan tagged you in a tweet :
"Everybody please stop sending rude comments to @ArianaBrooks , she did nothing wrong , it was my fault. The important thing is that we are back together. And I know a lot of you will not be happy with us being together , but if you are really an fan of me , then please support this. Thanks love you all. ♥"
"Aww , thanks Ethan." I said.
"Was that the reason you were cutting?" He said.
"Kinda..But forget about it.." I said.
"Okay , but promise me you will never hurt yourself like that again.." He said.
"I promise , I wont.." I said and kissed him.
I missed all of this so much...
"Well , Gray , Jack and I are going to the beach tomorrow , Melissa and you are coming , right ?" He said.
"Sure." I said.
The rest of the night we spended talking and watching some videos and movies..
◼⚫◼⚫◼⚫◼⚫◼⚫◼⚫◼
Hey guys , well there you go a new chapter lol. The drama is over , for now. xD And I am updating a lot these days , because school will start in like 8 days ugh. So yeah.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Love you all and as always ,
~Stay beautiful. ♥✌