Chapter 24

Ariana's p.o.v
There were a lot of fans that lived in New Jersey and they found us..
We were chilling as usual , taking photos with fans , following them on twitter , making snapchat stories and more , and then I saw Taylor Caniff coming.
All the fans ran to him , and I just waited.
"Taylorrrr!" I shouted.
"Arianaaaaaa!" He shouted and we hugged.
We were talking for a while , and Kian and Jc came , they were all super nice.
When we were done with meeting fans we wanted to go somewhere. "Starbucks?" Kian said.
"Sure." Aaron said and the rest of us agreed.
I saw Grayson looking so happy.
"Why you so happy bro?" I said.
"Jade is coming tomorrow." He said.
"Jade?" I said a bit confused.
"Yeah , I told you , the girl I meet on twitter , she is super nice , and I think I like her." He said and everybody turned to him.
"Ooooooh , Grayson's got a crussshhhh!" Ethan teased.
"Shut up fool." Grayson said.
"Make me." Ethan said.
"Guys , chill." Jack said and we laughed.
"Ariana , is that...Juliana..." Melissa said.
"I don't know.." I said.
"Yup , its her." I added.
"What the hell is she doing here?" Jack said.
"Is she...following us?" Ethan said.
"Guys , what the fuck is going on , like we don't understand the situation.." Taylor said and laughed.
I told him , Jc and Kian the story.
"Woah , she is so rude." Kian said.
"Yeah dude.." Taylor said.
"But why would she be following you around?" Jc said.
"Because she is crazy obviously.." Aaron said.
"I don't know , that girl is weird as fuck." Melissa said.
"Let's just go to Starbucks." Grayson said.
We went in Starbucks and ordered our drinks.
Juliana's p.o.v
"Sofia , did you get the pictures of Ariana and Taylor hugging?" I said.
"Yes , will we post it on twitter or?" Sofia said.
"Well , of course , plus instagram and Facebook. We need to follow them around a little bit more to see if she will hug or kiss anyone else on cheek so we can take a picture of that." I said.
"Okay." Sofia said.
I've seen that Ethan and Ariana weren't dating for a week... That is bad , but they won't get back together this time... I will post pictures , and I have to make another plan , a better one...
Ariana's p.o.v
It was 7 , and we decided to go back home , Taylor , Jc and Kian went to their hotel. We are all gonna go to the club tomorrow. Yeah , I know we are 15 , but who gives a fuck , we wanna have some fun while we can..
We came back to my place , and Grayson went to have a shower , Melissa , Jack and Aaron went to the kitchen and Ethan and I were in my room.
"Hey wanna do a live on YouNow?" Ethan said.
"Sure." I said.
Ethan took my laptop and logged on his YouNow.
He went on twitter to share the link so fans can come and watch us.
"Heeyy guyss." Ethan said.
"Helloooooo." I said.
"So , we were bored and like we decided to do a you now , so you guys ask us some questions and give us some dares and we will answer and do it." Ethan said.
"Okay , first question : are you guys dating?" I said.
"Yes." Ethan said and smiled.
"Can you guys so the eyebrow dance?" Ethan said.
"We can but its actually so weird and funny..." I said.
We did it anyways because we are weird.
"A dare , Ethan kiss Ariana." He said.
"I do this every day but okay.." He said and kissed me.
"A question , where is Grayson?" I said.
"Well , Grayson will be here soon , he is showering so yeah.." I said.
"Another dare , but for Ariana , do the cinnamon challenge." Ethan said.
"I will go get some cinnamon." I said and went to the kitchen. I came back and did it and almost choke.
We saw fans started spamming that Juliana tweeted something about us.
They didn't like Juliana either so yeah...
Grayson came in and checked the twitter.
It was a picture of Taylor and me hugging.
We all started laughing.
"Okay ahahahahha , guys , Taylor is my good friend , we met over twitter and I just hugged him , Ethan was there , so I am not cheating on Ethan , don't worry , she is just crazy." I said.
"Yeah , and if she DM's you , or tweets you , just ignore it." Ethan said.
We finished the live in like 20 minutes and went to the kitchen with Melissa , Jack and Aaron.
Later boys went to sleep and Melissa and I stayed up..
"Ariana , what are we gonna do about Juliana , she fucking started following us around and taking pictures..." Melissa said.
"I don't know , but don't worry.." I said.
"We need to go shopping tomorrow girl , we have nothing cool to wear to the party." Melissa said.
"I know right.." I said.
We talked for a long time then went to sleep. It was a nice , yet kinda creepy (because of Juliana) day..
♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥
Hellouuu djjridjrndowosnp. xD I'm weird sometimes (always '-' ) , sorry.
Well , there you go a new chapter lol.
If you guys watched Ethan's live , somebody suggested that they read fanfictions and I was like oh hell no xD , because Idk it would be so weird for me if they readed mine...
And stuff...
But anyways guys , hope you liked the chapter andddddd yeaaahhh. xD Love you ,
×Stay beautiful my sexy putatos. ♥
Lol wtf. xD