Chapter 36

He broke my heart , again.. But why would he do that? He said he that he loves me , and that he cares about me... But he was lying for the whole time.. I was laying in my bed thinking about that.. It was 4 AM , I just couldn't sleep. The door opened.
"Hey sis." Grayson said.
"Hey bro." I said getting up and sitting on the bed.
"How are you?" Grayson said.
"Oh , I'm fine." I said.
We sat in silence for 3 minutes.
I started crying again.
"Ariana , I know he is my brother , but he is a jerk for doing this , and you are beautiful , smart , funny and nice , and one day you will need to move on.. I know it hurts you , it hurts us to see you like this too..." Gray said and hugged me.
"Thank you so much Grayson." I said hugging him.
"Hey , its nothing." He said.
"Yes it is..You are always there for me.." I said.
"That's what best friends are for , and you helped me to get Juliana , to move on from Juliana , when I was sad you were there for me...So thank you." He said.
"Welcome bro." I said and smiled.
"Now have some sleep , and we will talk tomorrow." He said.
"Goodnight." I said and smiled.
"Goodnight." He said.
I quickly drifted to sleep..
~Next morning.
It was Saturday , and it was cold outside..It was raining.
I went downstairs and guess who is there. Ethan.
"Ariana." He said getting up.
"I'm sorry." He said and tried to hug me.
"Don't touch me." I said.
"Ariana , I didn't.." He said but I cut him off.
"Yeah you didn't know what were you doing because you were drunk." I said
"Please let me explain." He said.
"Explain what ? What a jerk you are? No need explaining I already know that." I said.
"Why don't you just shut up and let me talk for once." He said.
"Excuse me?" I said.
"Yeah , I never get a chance to talk when were fighting , and you always talk." He said.
"Oh so now I'm the problem ?" I said.
"I didn't say that.." He said.
"Yeah , because I'm not , YOU are. First you cheat on me with Sofia , now that bitch Miley , and it was our anniversary Ethan , but you don't even care." I said tears rolling down my cheeks.
"I'm sorry. I know I was a jerk , and that I'm stupid for doing this , but please give me one last chance." He said.. ( He took a chonce xD , get it ? Ok this is a sad chapter stfu Ariana lel) 
"I loved you Ethan , but you didn't understand that..I-I can't give you another chance , I don't trust you anymore..And here keep this ring , I don't need it." I said giving him the ring which he gave me for my birthday.
"Keep the ring , as a memory of us." He said.
"I don't want to have any memory's of "us"." I said handing him the ring.
"I guess this is a goodbye then." He said.
"I guess it is." I said.
"Bye Ethan." I added.
"Bye Ariana." He said and I went outside. I looked at him once more trough the window outside , and headed home.
Jack , Melissa , Jade and Gray were at my place.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Hey." They all said.
"So what happened?" Melissa said.
"Nothing , its over." I said.
"I'll go get some sleep." I said.
I went to my room and locked the door.
I didn't even cry anymore. I felt like I have an empty hole in my heart. Nothing will be the same without him..
I will still love him , and I can't move on that quickly...After all I dated him for 6 months , yeah , its sounds like a little time we had together , but I admit , it was the best 6 months of my life. Just spending it with him , Melissa , Jack , Jade and Grayson.
I will be friends with them , but for now I just can't talk to Ethan...
Ethan's p.o.v
I fucked up for real now. Why the fuck am I so stupid? I love her so much , and I broke her heart , twice. I'm an idiot. Just thinking of all the good times we had together makes me so sad that I lost her..
And it will take us both , a long time to move on..
Maybe one day we will talk again , maybe someday I'll make her smile , hug her , make her happy , talk with her for hours without getting bored , cuddle with her and watch movies , maybe. But who knows what will happen next...
◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾
Hey guys , there it is. The Final Chapter of this book. Okay so :
1. Thank you all so much for 3k , for reading this story.
2. I really hope you liked this book.
3. It isn't the end don't worry.
And yeah , I never tough I will get to 3k , thank you ALL so much , I love you all and as ALWAYS ,
~Stay beautiful. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Talk to you guys in 11 days. ♥♥♥♥ Be ready ! :)