Chapter 11

~Next day~
I woke up at 11 pm , with a huge smile on my face.. I am so happy that I am with Ethan. I am so happy that I have Melissa , Jack , Eth , Gray and Juls..
I checked my phone and I've seen I got a message from Ethan.
-Good morning beautiful. ♥ -Ethan.
-Good morning. ♥♥ -Me.
-Jack invited you , Grayson , Juls , and me to his place. ♥ -Ethan.
-When are we going? ♥ -Me.
-Tonight at 7 , be ready I will come pick you up. ♥ -Ethan.
-I will , love you , bye. ♥ -Me.
-Bye. ♥♥♥♥ -Ethan.
I went on twitter and saw Ethan tweeted ;
"Finally with the girl I love." I smiled , retweeted and favorited.
I put my phone away , then
I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth , took a shower and went downstairs to have breakfast.
I saw Juliana eating her cereal.
"Morning." I said.
"Hey." She said.
"Hey , can we ask Melissa to move with us?" I said.
She just looked at me like I killed a person and continued eating her cereal.
"I'm not asking you four million times , yes or no , if no , reason." I said.
"No. Don't even think about that." She said.
"Well , I'm already thinking about that.. What is wrong with you , aren't you a bff with her?" I said.
"I am just being nice to her. That doesn't mean she can move in with us." She said.
"Oh come on , she loves us." I said.
"NO." She screamed.
"Don't scream at me." I said.
"I will scream at you if I want to and when I want to." She said.
"No , you can't." I said.
"Then , I'll just do this." She said and slapped me and went upstairs.
I stood there in shock.
"Ariana..what happened?" I saw Grayson and Ethan in the living room.
"She's gone crazy that's what happened , and what are you two doing here?" I said.
"We were about to come to ask you do you want to go to starbucks with us , we heard yelling so we came in , sorry." Grayson said.
"Did she slap you?" Ethan said getting closer and looking at my cheek.
"Um.. Yeah..." I said.
Ethan just went upstairs.
"Ethan , don't." I said and we ran upstairs.
He went in her room. She was packing.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you slap her?" Ethan shouted at her.
"Get the fuck away from me." She yelled.
"What ? You were out of words , and had no other choice but to slap her? Huh?" He said.
"Ethan , stop , she's not worth it." I said.
"I just want a fucking reason why she slapped you." He said.
"She wanted Melissa to live with us. All she talks about is Melissa. She always hangs out with her. And Melissa is getting on my nerves. I see the way she's looking at Grayson." She said.
Grayson stood in front of her.
"That's the reason you slapped her!? You are crazy. You are acting like 5 year old. And what if she's looking at me? She has her boyfriend. And why would you even care?" Grayson said
"Because , I'm your fucking girlfriend." She said.
"Was Juliana , was." He said.
Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She took her bags and left.
"Guys , thank you , but Gray , you didn't have to break up with her because of me.." I said.
"Welcome , and I don't want to date her anymore.." He said.
I hugged them and we went downstairs.
I decided to call Melissa.
"Hey , since were like sisters right now , I was wondering if you wanna move in with me." I said.
"Really ? That would be so cool." She said.
"I know right , I will tell you what happened when you get here.." I said.
"Okay..See you." She said.
~Three hours later~
"That is so rude from her , but yet still so cute from Ethan. And I'm so happy you guys are dating." She said.
"I know , and I am too.." I said and smiled.
"Don't you worry about that Juliana thingy that happened.. People change , so did she.. But you always have me.." She said and hugged me.
"Thank you.." I said and hugged her.
"We're going to Jacks place in like 4 hours , so should we do something fun till then?" She said.
"Sure." I said and we headed to the living room.
We were playing minecraft , she was on her laptop , I was on mine..
It was fun , then we decided to go watch netflix...
In an hour we are going to Jack's place.

I am so happy today , Jack followed me
And oooohhh here comes the drama in the chapters..
Anyways , have a nice time till the school starts.. Mine is starting in 1 month
×Love you all , stay beautiful. ♥♥