𝐵𝒾𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

Yandere Childhood/Bestfriend x Reader

this one is a bit long to make up my absence 🙏

warning sigmas; yandere, gore (not rlly detailed ig but the way Elias tortured that poor dude is um) fingering!!! , degrading

Your alarm woke you once again. The sun pierced through your window, then your curtains, hitting you, making you groan and clasp a hand to cover your eyes. Today didn't seem any different than normal. Suddenly, your phone that was placed on your nightstand buzzed making you turn towards it. It was a notification. With a tired groan, you sluggishly pushed yourself forward to the nightstand and snatched your phone. The sudden intrusion of brightness hit your face making you squint your eyes but nonetheless, you went to check who was blowing up your phone.

It was none other than your bestfriend, Elias. To be honest, he was the only friend you had. You two were like birds of a feather, inseparable even. Though, you did want to have other friends but Elias always said no. And I quote, 'You don't need other friends! Am I not enough for you? We were together since birth and bla bla bla...'. Not to mention you two were popular in school. You had the looks, brains, talents, and more. The same goes for Elias. Countless amount of students wanted to be friends with you guys but Elias kept shoving them away.

Another ring came making you snap away from your thoughts and glance at your phone. You clicked at the first contact that popped up knowing it was already Elias. The contact being named '𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 doggy 🤬' a ghostly smile appeared on your flawless face.

(𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙮 🤬)

"BRO"
"BRO!!!!"
"BROROROROOR WAKE UP RAT"
"I KNOW YOUR AWAKE"
"YOU BETTER ANSWER BFR ILL BREAK INTO UR HOUSE AND FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA U"
"thirty seconds doggy hurry up..."

"omfg what hoe"

"finally my man woke up from his slumber 😍"

"get to the point"

"im hard"

"..."

"ok 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴.."

"anyw thts not the point"
"a new kid will be joining our class n hes rlly fucking ugly...HES SO UGLY I SWEAR N WHEN MY DAD SHOWED ME HIS PIC I TOT I THREW UP A BIT I CANTTTTTTTT 💔"

"dont be mean doggy"
"karma is gnna get u one day"
"im sure hes not that bad.."

"NOT THAT BAD???!! BROOROROR HES SO UGLY HERE"

[sent an image]

"BROROR HES SO HOT FYM UGLY???!!! UR THE UGLY ONE HERE HOE""he can get it

"he can get it."
"im in love 😍 whts his name?"

"r u fr...."
"u broke my heart 💔 i tot were dating..."