Return

Sasuke

I sighed and glared at nothing, trying to ignore the knocking at the door. An irk mark appeared on my forehead as I stood, and walked over and opened the door. Glaring at the blond in front of me I snapped, "What?". Naruto had a nervous look on his face, to which I raised an eyebrow.

"Kakashi (Kakashi is the Hokage right? Huh....) needs you!", he shouted with his usual grin. I slammed the door open, and grunted going to get dressed. When I walked out, I ignored the looks other villagers gave me. They still didn't one hundred percent trust me, and I admit it hurted a little but I didn't care. Mentally groaning, I picked up my pace. Why would Kakashi need me at all times? Is he finally going to interrogate me, or put me in jail?

When I arrived at the Hokage tower, I entered and walked into the office. "Sasuke...", Kakashi mutterd with a narrow eye. It looked like he was studying me for some kind of reaction, and I raised an eyebrow. He sighed and gestured to the corner, and I turned towards it. I was met with red eyes similar to my own, and my eyes widened. "Brother...", Itachi greeted me emotionlessly.

Taking a step back I growled, not believing it. Itachi was dead, I killed him! I watched his body flop in front of me, and his eyes close! "You...you can't be alive!", I shouted and clenched the sword at my side. Itachi didn't respond, only turning towards Kakashi. "He will be staying with you at the compound, until we find out what's happened. Until then you two will be on strict survalince, and not allowed to leave.", Kakashi grunted and I narrowed my eyes.

I fled the Hokage Tower in anger, not caring if Itachi followed me. How could they do this?! Let him back into the village, them stick him with me? Those bastards, just when I thought everything was going back to normal. Glancing at Itachi I saw him glance at me, and a blush rose on my cheeks. I shook my head and turned away picking up my pace. Uchiha's don't blush, let alone because their brother looked at him!

"Sasuke...", he started behind me but I ran inside. Stomping into my room, I slammed the door before he could follow me. Why the hell did he have to come back?! Tears welled in my eyes when I remembered my brothers dead body, but I fought them back. Not only did he have to ruin my life by coming back, but he brought me with him! Now I can't even leave the house, I'm stuck with him. Stuck with Itachi...my stomach did a flip at the thought.