Jealous Itachi

Sasuke

Eventually I stumbled upon, Team 7's training grounds. Naruto was yelling at Sai (is he still part of team seven? I never fully finished Shipudden...), and Sakura was yelling at Naruto. I walked over and crossed my arms, "What are you yelling about this time dope?". At the name of dope, Naruto turned around and glomped me. "Teme! Your back!", he grinned as he detached himself.

I grunted at him, and turned to Sakura ignoring his saddened expression. "Missions?", I questioned with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head before whispering something in Naruto's ear. Naruto was staring at me, and nodded blushing lightly. What the hell were they up too? I narrowed my eyes at them, and Sakura smiled innocently at me.

"I have to go help Ino at the flower shop! How about you and Naruto go get Ramen together?!", she giggled and shoved him towards me. I stumbled backwards and wrapped my arms around his waist, to balance us. He looked up at me, with red dusted across his cheeks. Shrugging it off, I sighed and nodded and pushed him away. "Let's go then, dope.", I rolled my shoulders and started walking off.

Footsteps were heard behind me, signalling he was following me. He caught up and walked behind me, and glanced at me. "What are you looking at?", I turned to him curious. He looked away quickly, "Nothing..,after ramen do you want to go train?". I shrugged and sighed, "Maybe.". Once we arrived at Ichiraku Ramen, I sat down and ordered water. "Your not going to eat Teme?", Naruto nudged me with a grin.

I shook my head and sipped the water, when I saw Naruto staring over his shoulder. He looked nervous, and he glanced at me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Itachi standing behind us with a pissed expression. I choked on my water, and set down the cup as he walked towards us. "Let's go Sasuke. We have guest waiting for us?", he said and grabbed me by the wrist.

He dragged me out of Ichiraku Ramen, and Naruto ran after us. "HEY! We were doing something, dattebayo!", he glared at Itachi. Itachi looked at Naruto stotic, "Were leaving." Naruto glared harshly, but didn't say anything when Itachi started dragging me off. When we got home, and pushed me inside and looked down on me, with crossed arms. This isn't going to be pleasing..