Forever

Itachi

I hugged Sasuke close to my chest, as he snored quietly. It wasn't everyday I did this, but when I did I don't go easy. He shifted in my arms, and opened his obsidian eyes and looked up at me. "Now I'm sore you ass...", he grunted with a scowl, causing me to chuckle. "Do you want me to make it better, Sasuke?", I mummered leaning closer to him.

His eye twitched and he pushed my face away, "If its how I'm thinking you'll make it better, then no.". I shrugged and burried my face into his neck, and traced a finger down his spine. He shivered against me, and huddled closer, "Stop that!". The door opened, and that blonde friend of his walked in.

"Hey Sa--suke....", he said staring at us in shock. I smirked at him, as he clenched his fist and glared with tears in his eyes. So now he gets the memo Sasuke is mine. That better get him to stay away, or I'll be kicked out of Konoha again. None of us wanted that, well maybe he did but who cares. (I'm so sorry Naru-kun!! I love you!!!)

Sasuke grunted and struggled to turn his head towards the door, but I kept it on my chest. My eyes never left his, as I ducked my head and licked Sasuke's neck. The blonde growled lowly, and tears fell down his face as he ran off. "Who was it, Itachi?", Sasuke grunted and looked up at me suspicious. "Just your blond friend...", I shrugged and his eyes widened.

"N-Naruto?!", he coughed and I nodded satisfied. "So that's his name...", I hummed and Nuzzled his neck. He sighed and pushed against my chest, "I hate you....". I laughed lightly and kissed his cheek, "I love you~". Muttering under his breath, he kissed me on the lips before trying to sleep again.