No Escape

Sasuke

Over the last week, I've tried multiple escape attempts. Jumping out the window; stopped by anbu, walking out the door; stopped by Itachi, and teleporting out. All of them were stopped by people, who are starting to irritate me. Of course I could just kill the anbu, but I'm still trying to gain the villages trust. Again.

Someone knocked on the door, and I walked by Itachi to answer it. A hand gripped my arm, and I tuned my head towards Itachi. "Yes?", I grunted with a scowl and he had the nerve to smirk. Being stuck with him this week, I could resist glaring at him. I could also stay in the same room, for a short time.

"I got it Brother.", he smirked and our shoulders touched as he brushed past me. A light blush spread across my face, and my stomach flipped. I hated when he did that, did this to me. It annoyed me to no end when I blushed around him, and my stomach did flips. No way could I love my brother, even if I new the truth about the massacre. It just couldn't happen.

I followed behind Itachi, and peeked over his shoulder as he answered the door. Naruto and Sakura were standing there; they seemed shocked to see Itachi. "SO HE IS ALIVE!!!", dope shouted pointing at Itachi, with a horrified face. Sakura got an irk mark and punched him on the head, "NOT SO LOUD!". He whined and rubbed his head, before grinning again.

Facepalming I groaned, and pushed Itachi out the way. "What is it, dope?", I questioned, leaning against the doorway. "We have a mission!!", he cheered and grabbed me by the wrist. As he dragged me out, I glanced back to see Itachi glaring at Naruto. Maybe it was my imagination, because the next minute he was back to his passive self. After all why would he be glaring?

We only got a few feet, before an anbu stopped us. "HEY! What's the big deal?!", Naruto shouted with a growl. The anbu was wearing a dog mask, and the body looked feminine. "The Uchiha's are under strict orders not to leave the compound.", the anbu stated, and by the voice it was definitively a female. Prying my wrist from Naruto's grip, I turned and started to walk back inside.

The second I stepped in, I was slammed into a wall and pinned. Grunting I gazed into eyes, that spinned with the sharingan. "Itachi?", I asked with a growl, and I struggled against him. He said nothing for a few minutes, before he leaned forward and licked my neck. I shuddered, and a blush rose on my face as I felt him continue to lick and bit my neck.

"W-What ar-", I moaned as he bit a certain spot on my neck, and I felt him smirk. He pulled back, as I panted a little and attempted a glare. "Are you and the blond a thing?", he growled and got nose to nose. I blinked and tried to think, through my fuzzy brain. By blonde does he mean the dope? Shaking my head I scowled, "Why would you think me and dope are a thing?". He just blinked at me, and released me as he walked away. Glaring at his back the whole way, I sat on the couch and attempted to process what just happened.