0Pleasure

Sasuke

Itachi was glaring at me, with fire in his eyes. I gulped and stood, and wore a blank expression. "Brother why were you out with Naruto?", he questioned and started towards me. For some reason the way he said it, didn't sound nice. I wonder what he's going to do to me this time. Physically harm me, or maybe emotionally harm me? What ever it was hopefully I could go out tommorow still.

I shrugged and started backing up, but was stopped by a wall. "Sakura recommended Ramen.", I grunted and looked around for an escape. There was the kitchen, which had a window. Right when I started formulating a plan, the dog walked out and sat in the doorway. I shot a glare at it, and turned back to Itachi only to see him in front of my face. Blood dripped from my lip, as I bit it to hold back a yelp.

"I don't believe you.", he muttered and his breath fanned across my face. "You know you'll need to be marked right?", he bit my bottom lip, "So everyone knows your mine." There was a possessive glint in his eye, as he slipped his hand into my shirt. I felt red rise up on my face and I managed a small glare, "Marked?". A smirk was plastered on his lips as he bit and nipped at my neck.

Groans slipped past my lip, which formed into a large moan when he bit another spot. His hands roamed my bare chest, and found my erect nipples. I whimpered as he placed his thumbs on them, and glamced up at me and chuckled. Pleasure shot down to my member, as he started playing with them. Groaning I clutched at his shirt, and pushed my chest closer to him.

Itachi

I chuckled amused at my aroused brother, as he pushed his chest closer to me. It took everything for me not to ravesh him, after seeing him with that blonde. He was mine, but that blonde didn't seem to understand that. So to prove it to hi-them I'll mark him. I growled under my breath and lowered my head to his chest. Giving a tentive lick, hi heard him groaned and I bit my lip.

Starting off slowly I licked and nipped at his chest, and slipped off my shirt. I saw his eyes roam my chest, and I smirked with a raised eyebrow. He blushed and looked away from me, and I laughed. I wasn't sure how I came back to life, but I was sure to make the best of it. I'd give Sasuke the love he needed, while I was away. Slowly I slid his shorts down, and then his boxers. I glanced up and glanced up to see him looking at me, with lust clear in his eyes.

I trailed my hands down his chest, before getting on my knees and taking him in my hand. Taking in my mouth, I heard him hiss and tug at my hair. He bucked and I gagged slightly, but continued none the less. I licked at his tip and he whimpered, "I-Im c-coming!!". He released into my mouth, and I swallowed and licked my lips looking him straight into his eyes. His eyes followed the movement of my tongue across my lips. "Lets get to the best part...", I mummered and smirked widely.