Confusion

Sasuke

Itachi kissed me on the neck. My brother, the one who killed my clan, who I'm supposed to hate, kissed me on the neck! Not only that he was angry at Naruto, because he thought we were a couple. Why would he be angry if we were? I don't imagine him being the protective big brother type. Its not like I'm really complaining, after all I did like i---no no I did not like it! I couldn't like it, I wouldn't!

My fist clenched as I took a deep breath, and wandered into the kitchen. Opening the fridge I bent over, and went to grab a tomatoe. They were my favorite food, even if most people didn't like it. When I stood I felt like I was being watched, and I looked over my shoulder. Itachi was standing in the doorway, staring at me. I raised an eyebrow, and followed his gaze to my ass and got an irk mark.

He was starring at my ass. My brother. Who the hell does that. My eye twitched as I turned around and rose an eyebrow at him. He stared at me for a second, before smirking and walking out the room. Once he left the room, I allowed the blush that I was fighting to decorate my face. Even if it is weird, I couldn't help but get flustered when he does that. But I didn't understand what was wrong with me! I was a guy, he was a guy! Not to mention we're brothers. There's no way I could like him, let alone be with him.

An annoyed huff slipped past my lips, as i bit into the tomatoe and opened the door. I leaned against the doorway, just staring. Well I was until the dope and pinky wandered up to me, again. "Well they said you can't come out, but they didn't say we couldn't come in....", Sakura smiled and I grunted and moved out the way. "REUNION!!", Naruto shrieked as him and Sakura went inside.

A thought came to mind, and I smirked. Itachi wouldn't be happy with Naruto inside, at all. Chuckling I followed after them, and saw them standing in front of Itachi. "I invited them in...Brother.", I smirked and his sights turned to me, in a glare. "I will be I'm my room.", he grunted and turned and walked off. My teammates turned to me in confusion, but I shrugged them off. No doubt I was going to play for this later.