OMFG FREE!!!

Sasuke

The last two days have been hell, even though I've experienced worse. The dog wouldn't leave my side, Itachi keeps trying to sexually harass me; not that I mind, and im bored out my mind. Oh, how the great Uchiha's have fallen. I blinked and the dog barked happily, and I scowled. Damn dog thinks he's the best, because he won one staring contest.

Standing I flipped it the bird, before walking in the kitchen and grabbing a tomatoe. Walking over to the door, and opened it and leaned against the doorway. I was starring at nothing, just eating lost in thought, when arms wrapped around my waist. "Is something wrong Sasuke?", Itachi whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver.

Now a days I didn't bother fighting him, not like I hate it. I turned to face him, and backed him into a wall. "No not at all.", I grunted and he smirked and lowered his lips to mine. Our lips were moving in perfect sync, and I groaned and pulled him closer. Things were getting more heated, when someone knocked on the door. I grunted and pulled back, and wiped some extra saliva off my flushed face. Itachi was glaring at the door, as I walked and opened it.

An anbu was standing in the doorway, and bowed. "Lord Hokage wishes for me to inform that you are released from house arrest...", he said as he teleported away. Turning my head to Itachi I raised an eyebrow, and he sighed and nodded. I ran out the door and past villagers, "FREE ATLAST!!!!". No doubt I was ruining my reputation but who cares? I can always build it back, as easily as it fell.