Negotiation

???: W...k...p.

Y/N's eyes twitches, He then moves a bit and a mumbles.

Y/N: ..5...more minutes.

A vein burst from ??? Head, ??? then grabs a bucket of water and throws it at Y/N's face.

Y/N wakes up and starts to cough he then looks at ??-Zarestia.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??!!.

Zarestia: *Smirks* I told you to wake up but you didn't move...So I had to take desperate measures.

Y/N looked as if he was going to cut her in bits but he then sighs.

Y/N: Anyway why did you wake me up?.

Zarestia: Because Subaru and that Oni called you for...some negotiation I am not sure but that boy said to wake you up and take you to them.

Y/N's eyes widened as he realize remembers why Subaru calls them. Y/N then stares blankly at the wall.

Y/N:' That means Subaru already went through the loops...but the question is were there any changes. If Subaru went back to Roswaal Mansion then surely he would take me with him, If I remember correctly Subaru died in total of three times and all of them were because of Puck. Hmm Oh yeah now that I know that I can copy Authority I guess I should try getting En-!'.

Y/N was interrupted once again by who?.

Zarestia was holding another bucket of water....which she threw directly at Y/N's face.

Y/N looks at Zarestia's face.

Yep she was pissed.

Zarestia:*Fake smile* How many times did I tell you to not blank out?.

Y/N: *Sweating.....Nah I think he is just wet* I AM SORRY ZARESTIA!.

Zarestia glares at Y/N for a minute she then sighs. Zarestia then waves her hand. A wind gust appears around Y/N, As the wind disappears Y/N's clothes dries up.

Y/N gets surprised by this he then looks at Zarestia and Smile.

Y/N:*Bright Anime Smile* Thanks ,Tia.