Chapter Thirteen: Going Where?

Tay.

Harry carried me home, occasionally kissing my head and telling me I was beautiful. I loved him so much.

 We walked in the door, well he walked. When we got in he put me down and all the boys were smiling at us. 

 "Yes?" Harry asked before he threw our bags on the couch.

 "Have fun?" Niall asked.

 "We were looking for an earring," I said.

 "Where have I heard that before?" Louis stared into space. "Yeah, last time you two had se-"

 "Louis! We didn't do anything that time, or the time at the dinner," Harry said, already annoyed.

 "But you did today?" Zayn asked.

These boys are very invading and perverted. Harry sat down at the table, not answering. I was going to sit next to him but he pulled me onto his lap.

 "No answer?" Liam asked.

"Hah!" Louis stood up quickly and pointed at us. "You two had se-"

 "LOUIS!" I laughed, cutting him off.

 "Sex," he said quietly, giggling.

Harry groaned and I giggled. Liam began setting the dinner down so I sat in the chair next to him and began eating.

"Wow, Liam, this is really good," I said.

"De beshed!" Niall said with a mouth full of food.

Liam laughed. "Thank you very much".

I could feel Harry's hand rubbing up and down my thigh. I looked at him and he gave me a cheeky smile, clearly not thinking about stopping. His hand went up to the button of my shorts and he unbuttoned them. Slowly, he put his hand in my pants and played around with me. I bit my lip to contain my moans.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, eyeing me.

I nodded, biting my lip, harder and harder. He pulled his hand out of my shorts and buttoned them up. "Fucking tease," I mumbled under my breathe. A smile grew on Harry's face, content with what he's done.

It was then that out of nowhere, surprising us all, Simon and his crew opened the door to our house and barged right in, anger written all over there faces

 "You've really gone and done it now, Styles!" a woman who's name I remember as Jess exclaimed.

"Oh I have, have I?" Harry joked. "I know what I went and done." Harry said confidentially before turning to me and winking, sending the other boys into a fit of laughter.

"There is pictures, Harry! All over the internet, of you and Tay at the beach, fucking each other into the morning!" Marco yelled angrily, throwing printed out, bad quality pictures of me and Harry all over each other at the beach, and the fact that everyone was seeing them caused me to blush, suddenly feeling shy and insecure.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Harry said, laughing as he clearly found the situation all-too funny.

"No Harry. No. Sorry doesn't work this time. You boys are on probation, you hear me? First thing tomorrow you boys have an interview, and you will be asked about you and Tay and you will deny everything, is that understood, Harry?" Simon declared, startling us all by how angry he suddenly was.

"But, Simo-" Harry protested, standing from his seat.

"No buts, it's early tomorrow morning so get some rest early. Tay," Simon said and turned to me, his voice suddenly softening, "go upstairs to bed, and I'll have a talk with Harry."