Chapter Twenty Two: Jealous Much?

Tay.

Liam pulled me onto his lap, my legs across Zayn's thighs. I lay my head on his shoulder as he hugged me tightly. "I want you to know that you're the most beautiful little girl we've ever met. What those people are saying is a big lie. You should be able to see your beauty..." Liam said, rubbing up and down my arm.

"Thanks Liam, but that isn't what bothers me about it. I couldn't give less a shit about my weight or how I look. It's the fact that I didn't do anything... except date Harry, but why is that so bad?" I said.

"It's not..." Harry said. I looked over at him. "Why do you care about what they say? It's exactly like what you said, they don't know you. They're only trying to make you feel bad about yourself."

I looked at all the boys and smiled. "Thanks guys. You're the greatest." I smiled.

There is nothing better then having people tell you how perfect you are, I thought. I smiled at the thought.

"We have a concert in two hours. Let's go. We're at the arena," Louis said, getting up.

I climbed off Liam and Zayn and followed Louis to the door, the boys coming behind me.

****

I sat on a couch back stage while the boys got hair, make-up and wardrobe done. 5SOS were done being the boys' opening act, which I was pretty upset about but we can keep in touch.

Josh smiled at me and sat next to me on the couch, putting his arm around me shoulder. "Hi Tay."

"Hey Josh." I smiled eagerly at him.

"How have you been?" he asked, looking concerned.

"Much better. Thanks Josh." I smiled again, leaning into his side as I grinned up at him.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on Josh. He was funny, creative, kind, helpful... cute. He was probably one of the sweetest guys I've ever met, but I can't date him. Harry would either kill him or me. I see the way he looks when I'm near Josh; purely jealous.

The boys came out of there dressing rooms, bouncing and ready to be out on stage. Josh secretly kissed my head and stood up. I gave all the boys a hug and a 'good luck' as they went out on stage. I went down some stairs and out to the front of the crowd to join in on the fangirls eager screams.

****

They were on their, about, sixth song when I tripped over somebody and fell back, waiting to hit the floor, but I didn't. I landed in someone's arms. I looked up to see someone, a good looking someone. 

"Sorry," I mumbled, standing back up.

He grabbed my hand and helped me up. "It's okay." I was surprised he heard me over the screams. "I'm Austin. You are?"

"I'm Tay!" I smiled, shouting over the screaming girls.

I looked down to see he was still holding my hand. I giggled and looked back into his eyes. He noticed our hand as well, but didn't let go. He smirked at me. He had a cute little smile. He was cute, really cute.

****

We spent the rest of the night laughing and joking. I couldn't help but glance at Harry and Josh every now and again. Harry didn't notice me much and when he did, he seemed okay with Austin. But Josh, he stared at me the whole time, looked extremely jealous. Whenever Austin would lay a finger on me, Josh looked like he would explode.