Chapter Nineteen: Conditioner Kills

Tay, three weeks later.

I woke up in Harry's arms with a headache.

"Butterflies, unicorn, ice-cream... very loudly! And an egg!" I screamed, sitting up, my head spinning.

I sat up to quickly and fell out of bed, landing on my back. I lay on the ground, laughing. I thought, What would it be like to be a narwhal? The unicorn of the sea.

"Narwhal," I said, staring at the ceiling.

I looked around to see the boys all staring at me, worried and confused looks on their faces. "What, is there a puppy on my nose?" I asked, holding a hand to my face.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked.

I stared at him. "When did you get hair?"

"Tay, what's wrong with you?" Niall asked, leaning his chin in his hand and watching me.

"You silly sunflower, go back to the garden," I giggled.

"She's having a mid-life crisis," Zayn laughed.

"Like what happened to Harry during the X-factor?" Louis asked.

"I wasn't that bad, Lou," Harry said.

"You were going around, licking a cat and singing, 'I lick pussy'," Niall chuckled.

I began laughing like a crazy lady. I didn't even know what's wrong with me. "Harry, you're so stupid!"

"Did somebody drug her or something?" Zayn asked.

"What time should we arrive in Narnia?" I asked.

"Harry, carry her to the living room." Liam instructed.

Harry picked me up bridal style. I reached up and licked his cheek. "Woof, I'm a turtle."

Harry chuckled a bit as he laid me on the couch. He wrapped me in a blanket. Zayn came in and handed me a hot-chocolate. Before he left, I grabbed his wrist and said to him. "If I open my ears, can you see my brain?"

"I dunno, Tay." He shrugged. I pouted and then began laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked.

I stopped laughing and then put on a serious face. "Would you love me if I was a narwhal?"

"What's a narwhal?" Louis asked.

"A narwhal is only the unicorn of the ocean and sea!" I answered, shouting.

"Yeah, we would." Liam said.

"Then when we goin' to Narnia?" I held my hands up in the air and shook them. 

"We're not, Tay." Harry said.

I poked his nose. "Where's the snooze button?"

Liam came over and grabbed my shoulders, lying me down. I sat up and turned around, glaring at him. He looked confused. "Tay, wha-" I cut him off by punching him straight in the nose.

"YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME!" I screamed.

I jumped on him and he fell to the ground. I straddled him and began punching and slapping him everywhere, but thankfully I was pulled off him by Niall. 

He had his arms around my stomach as he was holding me up so I squirmed in his grip and he dropped me. I turned around and kicked him in the crotch, not even realizing what I was doing. He wheezed over in pain, holding his jewels. I then knee'd him in the chest and he fell to the ground. I have no clue why I was acting like this, or how to stop it. My head was still spinning.