Chapter Twenty Seven: A Happy Ending [Last Chapter]

• Dedicated to Alana C <3

Tay.

"You," he whispered.

I giggled and leaned in, kissing his soft lips. He bit my bottom lip lightly as I pulled back. Our foreheads were leaning against each other, our noses touching.

"You," I whispered.

He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me close to him, smashing his lips to mine and kissing me.

 "C'mon guys, we're here to. Stop the PDA!" Zayn exclaimed.

Harry and I pulled back and laughed when we saw the other four boys standing there. "Sorry," I giggled.

"So, boys, what are we doing for Christmas?" Harry asked.

"Well, I'm sure we're doing something for Louis' twenty-first, then we can go home for the holidays." Liam explained.

"You don't have to do anything for my birthday, we can just go out for dinner or something," Louis said.

"No, Lou, it's your twenty-first. We're doing something special," Niall said.

"Seriously guys, you don't have t-"

"Shut your face and stop trying to act like a really good person Louis, we all know you wanna go out and have a rad-ass fucking party!" I screamed at him, pointing accusingly at him.

He smiled, "Maybe..."

"Yeah, you know you wanna go out. And we need and excuse to get drunk," Harry chuckled.

"Oh, thanks!" Louis laughed.

"Okay, Louis, tomorrow meet us in the Grandville Hotel at nine!" Liam said.

"Why-"

"Just do it." 

"...Okay."

"And where something nice; fancy!" I smiled.

He nodded at me and walked to the back of the bus. We all looked at Liam, knowing he had a plan.

"Okay, Zayn and I have the cake for Louis. All you need to do is get him a present and show up," Liam whisper-shouted.

"Alright." We all nodded.

"Should you, me and Niall go out to get his present?" I asked Harry.

Harry looked at Niall and he nodded. "Alright!"

"Let's go then."

-----------

"What does Louis like?" I asked.

We were in the mall in Miami, looking around for a birthday present for Louis. And Christmas presents for the boys.

"I dunno, I'm just getting his some clothes," Niall laughed.

"Why don't I get him a bunch of carrots, just to annoy him!" I giggled.

"He probably wouldn't ever talk to you again," Harry laughed.

"...Yeah. I dunno what to get him!" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"I know!" Niall shouted, startling us.

"What?" Harry and I said in unison.

"Get him the new Play Station Four. I'm sure he'd love it!" Niall exclaimed. Good job, blondie.

"That's a great idea Niall, thank you!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug. I glanced at Harry while hugging the Horan and saw a glint of jealousy in his eyes.