Chapter Twenty One: Scar On My Heart

Tay.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!"

"What?" I yelled, digging my face further into my pillow.

"YOU'RE UP!" Whoever that was pulled my shoulder. I rolled out of bed and landed on my back.

"What do you want?" I groaned, rubbing my face.

"We want to give you your surprise now."

My eyes shot open, there stood Liam, Zayn and Louis. I could hear Niall snoring in the bunk over mine. Where's Harry?

I stood up. I noticed I was still in the same clothes as yesterday. I grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. I took a shower, washing my hair and body, and then I got out and tied my hair in a high pony tail. I threw on a Superman tanktop and skinny jeans with blue Converse. I applied a small amount of makeup and walked out.

Zayn dragged me into the kitchen and up to the living room door, and there stood Harry.

"Just go in. You'll like it. You're welcome!" Harry smiled.

"What?" I was pushed in the door without another word.

They shut the door behind me. I looked around the room, It was quiet... too quiet.

"BAH!"

I jumped out of my skin before turning around, there standing behind the couch. "Rain! Kayden!" I ran at them and jumped over the couch, landing in there arms. I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks as I laughed with them. "What are you guys dong here?" 

"The boys said you seemed down lately," Rain said.

"They said we would be able to cheer you up!" Kayden smiled.

"You did. How long are you guys staying?" I asked.

"Only a day. When we're stopped in Vegas, we'll take you out to for the day. We should be at Vegas in, like, ten minutes," Rain explained.

Vegas.

After annoying the boys for a while, we stopped in Vegas. Rain, Kayden and I pilled out of the bus and walked around the town. 

We were just walking around for a while. It began to get dark around nine. I turned to the two. "Let's go to one of those celebrity clubs." I smiled.

"How will we get in?" Kayden asked.

"I'll tell them I'm Louis' cousin."

"Are you?" Rain asked me.

"Uhh... Yeah," I lied.

"Okay, I know a good one!" Kayden said. I ran at him and jumped on his back. He carried me there, Rain following close by our side. 

When we got there, we saw a huge line. I walked to the front and explained that Louis Tomlinson sent me and he'll be here soon, they let me in. Suckers.

There was a ton of celebrities. My phone began buzzing in my pocket. I checked the name; Harry x

"Hey Haz!" I shouted over the music.

"Where are you guys?" he asked.

"Harry, when somebody says hey, you're supposed to say hey back," I laughed, trying to annoy him.

"Hey, now answer me!"

"I'm in Narnia, Harry," I said, laughing again.

"I'm not playing games, Tay, where are you?"