Chapter Twenty: Popcorn and Ice-Cream

Tay.

The screams rang through my ears. Even with my ear phones blaring in them, I could here the screams.

I was backstage at there concert. I was feeling much better, I guess I was just in a bad mood last week. There was still a light pain in my chest every now and then but that will be gone by next week.

For their concerts, I would usually be in the crowd but today I had to talk on stage. There was too many rumors going around about Tarry, which is me and Harry. So, as much as I hate to have to do this, I have to confirm that Tarry isn't real. Nobody believes it when Harry says it so I have to say it.

Tarry, that's cute.

If you are wondering. No, me and Harry are no longer in a relationship. Simon caught us and killed Harry for it. I cried for a long time. I love Harry and he loves me. But it's done now, and for good I think.

The song ended and I took out my head phones. I could hear the boys talking.

"Who's enjoying the show so far?" Niall shouted into the mic. The crowd screamed.

"Who knows about my cousin Tay?" Louis asked and with that the crowd started screaming things like 'TARRY FOREVER'. I'm not really Louis' cousin, of course. I'm not related to him at all. But since they practically kidnapped me, that's the story we're telling people.

"She's here today to talk about Tarry, everybody listen up," Liam said.

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed, watching the boys. Zayn gestured for me to come out on stage. I walked out, and when I did the crowd began screaming. I stood out on stage, then remembered I need a microphone that I didn't have. Harry was closest to me. I walked up to him and asked to borrow his mic. When I did, the crowd let out a chorus of "aww"s. He handed me his mic after whispering, "Good luck."  I walked back out to the front of the stage. I could here some people screaming nice thing at me and others shouting stuff like; 'Scar Face' and 'Get off the stage, we came here for One Direction'.

They boys walked off stage to change, and I was really scared now. 

I took a deep breathe and began. "Hi everyone. First I would like to say a big thank you for probably making me go deaf, I do appreciate it. Now, the real reason I'm here is because of the whole Tarry thing. Me and Harry are not in a relationship. Harry is like my brother. If we did ever get in a relationship, Louis would probably kill him. I don't have a boyfriend. I'm forever alone." I ended with a shrug.

"What about Ashton Irwin?" a girl screamed.

5 Seconds Of Summer were One Direction's opening act for a while, and I could understand why she, or anyone, thought that. I got along really well with Ashton, as well as all the other boys. He was like my best friend. Two days ago, we were at the beach. He was running around giving me a piggy back. People probably got the wrong idea, of course.

I chuckled. "Nah, Ashton is like one of my best friends. All the boys from that band are. They're awesome. Any questions?"

A girl in the front row screamed out. "If Ashton's so great, why don't you go suck his dick since you like it so much!"

Ouch, I thought, that hurt. I stood speechless for a few seconds, not knowing how to reply until I heard some noise and turned around. Ashton was running over to me, struggling to have gotten past the security telling him not to go out on stage. He wrapped me in a big hug and whispered in my ear, "Don't listen to them, babe. You're nothing like that."

We both pulled back and I smiled at him as he snaked his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in to his side. Ashton held a mic up to his face. "Tay here is one of the coolest kid's ever. She's like me little sister and I wouldn't date my sister, would I? No. We're just good friends. If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut up and fuck off."