Chapter Twenty Six: You're Mine. Forever.

Tay.

"Let it rain cheeseballs!" I said. I held the packet over my head and poured them into the bowl, most of them going on the floor or the counter. Oreo came along to clean them up though.

"And here we have Tay, the queen of messes," Liam laughed, taking a hand-full of cheeseballs from the bowl.

I giggled as I began munching away too. After a few more of the spicy crisps, Harry entered the kitchen, smiling at Liam and I. "We have an interview today and the interviewer wants you to be in it as well."

"Why me?" I said, with a mouth full of food.

"Maybe because you told everyone we kidnapped you." Zayn shrugged as he came from the bathroom, surprising me.

"Where did you come from?" I asked, turning to him, confused.

"Bradford." He smiled. 

"Ah," I said, nodding and laughing and going back to my cheeseballs. Harry sat across from me and started to eat them as well. "Go get dressed in something fancy."

"I don't own fancy clothes Harry. Just... boyish clothes." It's true. I became a massive tomboy whilst living with the boys.

"I mean, wear your clothes. I like your style," Harry said.

I smiled as I got up and headed to the spare room to get my suitcase. I wore one of Harry's tee's which was really big on me, also putting on my combat boots and a beanie with long black socks that go just above my knee's, letting my hair fall straight down my back.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face, hands, then brushed my teeth. I applied some make-up and I was done and ready to go.

I skipped back into the kitchen area to see the boys waiting for me. I smiled at them as we headed out the door.

"You have to stay away from Harry so Simon and the fans don't notice anything. You have to sit away from him during the interview as well," Niall stated. I nodded as we headed into the building, understanding my instructions.

I was allowed to talk to Harry a little bit while we were waiting to go in, but not a lot. The screaming fans were outside and they could see us waiting, sitting around on a couch in the waiting room.

The boys were sat on a couch. I sat on the floor at Zayn's feet, playing on my phone. I turned my head to the glass door where all the fans were upon hearing them scream my name. There was a fan right there, against the window, holding a sign that read, 'Tay=Harry's Lil Slut' In big black writing. I sighed, shaking my head.

I got up and walked over to the door, all the fans screaming louder the closer I got. I opened the window next to the door and stuck my head out. The girl with the sign looked at me. "Get Harry."

"No, I will not get Harry! Put down that sign! I'm not dating Harry and I'm not a slut!" I shouted over the screams.

"I see the way you look at him," another girl said, pushing the girl with the sign. "I think you're cute together. You should date again. I ship it so hard!"

"As much as I love that idea," I started, "I'd rather not keep being called a slut."

"Oh my God, you whore! You just admitted to liking Harry. What a slut!" the girl with the sign said.

Slowly becoming more and more angry, I climbed up on a chair and began trying to climb out the window. Before I could, my hips were grabbed. The girls were screaming meaning it was probably one of the boys.