Crossover Camping

Looking at a YouTube playlist of mine, some old DA journals, and an image submission, I have this idea. Imagine, as established, characters from The Loud House and The Casagrandes, modern animated Disney shows, Syfyman's versions of Smoking Wrecker's custom Mako Trio and Jerry Owens, the Kraekkarians, the werewolves and non-werewolves from Shadows of Love, the Blood Brothers and their friends and families(Eric, Dylan, Rebecca, Naomi, etc.), the merfolk and human friends from Power of Water, my TTS characters, various OCs, you name it all inhabiting the same world together.

The story could pretty much be a camping trip, with some groups of characters, or individuals, building their bike campers, each of which a motorized picnic table, bike, or couch can tow.

And take through drive-thrus as well.

I guess with people gaming or watching videos on the go via hooking a TV.

It might be best to build eco-friendly ones.

I have these videos to use for inspiration. And since other characters might decide on setting up tents, which there might be pros that loathe doing, some of those pros and the others might lean towards the campers.

Bike trailers can always be improved.

It may be more practical to build lightweight ones.

A flatscreen might not be a problem. As long as the flatscreen itself is lightweight alongside the rest of the camper.

And there are adaptations for various seasons to perhaps think about.

Maybe also adapt to water-based terrains like the Giljams.

Other designs could be practiced, but maybe go for practical ideas when it comes to detailing.

And maybe avoid designs that would tilt.

The second time's a charm, as the defective turrets from Portal 2 would say.

And now there is an ultimate camper.

Could such a camper also be modified for camping in snow or water environments?

Anyway, Alexpv22/SilverPadin1985 wrote something called "Trial by Campfire", which I did think about mixing with this one video by Coulden Petit about his Microsoft Sam and Bonzi going on a camping trip.

And I thought of ideas for a lightweight bike trailer of my own.

The cooler and mini-fridge units could be useful for PepsiCo beverages, and condiments like jelly(s), fruits, vegetables, cheeses, meats, etc

The cooler and mini-fridge units could be useful for PepsiCo beverages, and condiments like jelly(s), fruits, vegetables, cheeses, meats, etc. Sargento snacks, marshmallows, and such could also be included, though not too much.

Other bike trailers similar to yet different from this one could be a thing. Perhaps they and this one could also be cleanable via self-serve bays at car washes, though the bay would need to be a special variety for the trailers, given the materials they'd comprise. And given I'm considering adding a solar panel, a lightweight flatscreen(Insignia), and a Wi-Fi router(since some areas of Lake Kaweah don't provide service at all), it could cause problems for cleaning them. Plus, lightweight air-conditioning/heating units could be included for the circulation of air. And outlets to recharge electronic devices.

I have done an RP with Isaac that involved some campfire stories, mine being a retelling of "Minecraft OGG Files". With all this "chapter" in mind, there could be some interesting ideas to consider.