Kisses

Imagine going to an meeting with August about a music video idea.He insisted on you going with him.The meeting consisted of August manager and whole team talking about what the theme of the video should be.It was real boring , even August seemed bored.So while August assistant and the director of the video was having a conversation you decided to entertain your bored boyfriend.

Me:"August?"you whispered.

August:"Shushh Baby I Need To Be Listening To This."August said like he was interesting in the conversation.

You wanted some affection,so you started stealing kisses.You kissed his cheek while everybody was focused on the conversation.You seen August smirk a little.Then you gave him another and another.August caught on and kissed your cheek then you kissed his then he kissed yours this kept continuing until August said something.

August:"Give me a real kiss."he said lowly so nobody else hears.

Me:"On the lips?"I said low while he nodded."But I don't wanna get caught and interrupt your meeting."you said to him while everyone was giving ideas for the video.

August:"just give me a kiss girl!"he said chuckling.

I went to go kiss him but I backed away.

Me:"Nahh."I said laughing at his frustrated face.

August:"please!!"he said lowly.

You went to go kiss him again but as about to back away again but August Wasnt having that.He gripped and grabbed up your face , which his strength was to strong to make him let your face go.He then gave md a long kiss on my lips but was interrupted by someone clearing his throat.He let my face go and looked at his manager.

August's Manager:"Umm August ...Do you think that's a good idea?"He said looking at him

August cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

August:"Uhh ..yea I like that idea."He said lying.He didn't have a idea what was going on because he was to busy kissing me.

AugustManager:"Um..August.You Got a little something."he said gesturing for August to wipe my Mac lip stick off his lips.He wipped it off immediately and turned red a little knowing that he was caught.