She's Changed

Yn POV

Damn I have to go to this dumb ass school today.I rather stay my ass home.Well you see I'm kinda of a quiet girl and everyone at my school takes advange of it.I wear glasses and always has my hair in a ponytail to the back of my head.I like this one boy in my school , his name is August.I don't think he even notices me.Smhh.

*

When I got to school I seen my friend Makayla.Makayla was my neighbor once but she moved.She was one of the popular girls , she actually gave me a chance because she said i was a really cool as girl.She began talking to me about watevaa but I couldn't pay attention because I seen August.He was with his boys and he looked at me.I almost died.I guess Makayla seen my looking over at because she said :

Makayla:"You lookin at August ?"she said smirking.

Yn:"Yeaa..I mean No.Why would I wanna look at him ? "I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Makayla:"Ool I know you like him girl ! But you kno he go out with Laciee annoying ass. "She said.

Laciee was a popular girl. She is so rude to everybody.Her,Makayla,and some other girls are in a clique together but Makayla says she can't stand that bitch at all.

Yn:"ik ik , he wouldn't like me anyways! He probably doesn't even notice me."I said sadly.

Makayla:"Maybe he will now cuz he coming this way."she said smirking.

August:"Hey Makayla , Hey Yn"he said looking at us.

Omgosh he knows my name !!! His Cologne made me wanna just attack him.Lawdd he is too sexy.

Makayla:"Wait you know Yn ?"she asked questioning him.

August:"Well Yeaa she's in one of my classes.You really a smart little shawty Yn"he said licking his lips.

Yn:"Thanks"I said nervously.

Makayla:"Well is their something you wanted to tell us August ?"she said to him.

August:"Ohh yeaa.Makayla have you seen Laciee ?"he asked her.

Makayla:"Ohh That Bitch Nahh I ain't seen her but you should get a new chick.Maybe Yn."she said smirking at us.

Yn:"Makayla !! "I said embarrassedly.

Makayla:"What I'm just sayinn ! Ool I'm finna go home cuz Lucas not even coming today.So I'll see y'all later."she said hugging us.

Me and August:"Bye"we said.

Makayla:"And think about dating Yn , August y'all would be cute"she said walking off.

August:"She is really a crazy gurr ! "He said chuckling.

Yn:"Yeaa but I lo-"(Gco)

Laciee:"Hey Baby ! Eww why you over here by her."she said to August.

August:"Because she is my friend ! Why tf you always gotta be rude?"he asked her.

Laciee:"i just speak my mind ! Why you always sticking up for that ugly little bitch with them ugly ass glasses she has on."she said looking at me and taking my glasses off my face and throwing them.

Yn:"You know what ima just walk away."I said walking away from the school.

August:"Yn wait ! Are you okay."he said staring into my eyes.

Yn:"No im not okay im sick of tired of people thinking they can just can talk about me & mess with me.I'm leaving, I'll see you whenever. "I said leaving out the school yard.