Sister

Yn Pov..

You ever get that feeling that you are being cheated on ? Well i do but i just can't help to leave August..It's hard to leave somebody you really love..Anyways I was getting home from work early to see my boyfriend August, i was happy to see my baee.I stepped into my house and called his name.

Me:"August ?"i said seeing a purse which was not mines and looking around the house.

I started to hear moans from my room.Female moans.My stomach dropped..August is really cheating on me.I busted in to my room and seen a girl riding August like her life depended on it.

Me:"August how could you??"you screamed.He quickly pushed the girl off him and revealed her face.
"Y/s/n ??!!"you cried.

I felt sick at this point.

Y/s/n:"Im soo sorry Yn?"she said pleading.

Me:"Your sorry ?"you chuckled and stepped closer to her.

You punched her like you would do some bitch you hated.She got up looking like she was gonna do something to you.

Me:"Come and hit me y/s/n ! so i can beat your ass !"i yelled and trying to go after her but august pulled me back."Gtfo of me August! Yo-you fucked my sist--"you said not finishing your sentence because the whole situation caused you to go vomit.

I left out my bathroom to see my sister putting on her clothes quickly.

Me:"Don't you ever consider me your sister again ! and dont ever speak to me again."i said harshly while she ran out my house crying.

I looked over at August who was standing there looking stupid.

Me:"My sister really August?"you said crying."i gave you my all and you go and do this bullshit ?"you said yelling."Get out of my House August !"You screamed.

August:"Baby stop yelling and calm down."he said walking towards me."You're over reacting."he said kissing on me.

Me:"Not that serious?"you said pushing him off you."You fucked my sister !"i said pacing back and forth.I stood still and looked at him."This is the last time im gonna tell you this."you said sternly."GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AUGUST!"you yelled.

He left without saying anything else.I sat down on my bed and cried.

Why My Sister Though? I Thought.

*
2 years later ...

I missed August even though he did me wrong.I haven't seen or heard from him or that Bitch y/s/n.Anyways i was going grocery shopping when i seen August.

Me:"Hello August."i said looking at him.He smiled

Me:"Hey Yn.How you been girl?"he said smiling.

Before i could answer someone called his name.

??:"August baby you taking forever! lets goo !!"she said.

It was Y/s/n .. She looked soo scared and she should've been.The two of them were dating..really!!! The last thing i remember was beating her ass then Fucking up August and then blacking out..

----

Hoped you liked it TIYE54
This imagine is way different from the imagines i usually do so i really didn't know how to end it.But i hoped you liked it.

V

O

T

E

&

&

&

&

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

!

!

!

!