I Gotta love em

Ariana Pov : My Husband August been acting real Horny this morning. Its unbelievable. Shit I'm a freak ass girl bhuu our 14 year old daughter London (I just love that name , I'm making my daughter that) is here and I don't want her to hear us.Anyways I'm in the kitchen cooking us breakfast. Here come August Lil horny ass.

August:"Babiee I'm hungry."he said whining.

Me:"Calm down August cuz breakfast is done.Here."I said passing him the plate of food and sitting by him.He looked at it for a min and pushed it away from him.

August:"No Babiee.I don't want that."he said biting them sexy lips at me.

Me:"What do you want than ?"I asked him.

August:"You...I want you right here right now Ariana."he said whispering into my ear.

London:"GoodMorn-- Why is the breakfast all over the floor ?"she asked inspecting everything.

Me:"Umm because I made a mistake and knocked it over... Anymore questions."I said rubbing the back of my neck.

London:”Yes. why do you smell like syrup mom?”she said sniffing me.

August:”Because i put it on her stomach and licked it off.”he said smirking at me.

Me:”August!!!”i said hitting his arm.

London:"Ayee I see you dad !! Tryna make some more kids tonight."she said dapping August.

August:"Shit. Im tryna make some babies but she wanna cuz you here."he said to London.

London:"Awe don't use me as a excuse.Mom just give dad some booty that's all he wants."she said laughing.

Me:"Get out ! Go up stairs London."I said pushing her out the kitchen.

London: "Why ? No Mommy I didn't Even Get To Eat Breakfast."she said laughing.

I finally got her up to get room.

August:"She's right just give me that booty."he said smacking my ass.

Me:"Smhh. She acts just like your ugly ass !"I said rolling my eyes.

August:"But you love us thoee."he said smiling.

*

So London left to go out with her friends and August is in the shower.He been in there forever.Damn I really have a sexy husband.The droplets of water on his body and that towel wrapped around him, just turned me on.I needed and wanted him right now. I crept behind him as he went looking for something in the closet. I wrapped my arms around his torso and began whispering things to him.

Me:"Baby I want you ! "I said facing him tugging on his towel.

August:"Shit I'm all yours."he said biting his lip.

I took the towel off of him and looked down at “him”.He was hard , at that point I knew he wanted me too.I pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him. I gripped “him” up and began stroking it slowly.

Me:“Mmm You like that baby ?”i said looking at him.

August: “Ohh Shit !! Hell Yeaa Ariana ”he said grunting between the words he said.

I started kissing him everywhere. Then I kissed the tip of “Him” which drove him crazy and led him to rip all my clothes off. Literally.He stripped me outta my panties and bra.Now we both were naked.He flipped me on the bottom , he was on top now.He kissed me everywhere softy and gently. He put one hand on my boob and kissed the other.He sucked , bit and nibbled on it. My moans filled the whole room up.Then he kissed down to my kitty (Iont like saying kitty fuck it imaa just say pussy).He kissed it which made me start to shake. He grabbed his dick and would stick the tip in then out. That made me mad like sheesh august you know I want that bomb D.I grabbed it in put it in me.I gasped , I never got used to his size.He went slow and hard just like I like it.The sound of the bed board hitting the wall and him grunting my name turned me on.Then he went fast and hard he liked it this way.I moaned like crazy and rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

August:“You love this shit yn ?”he said pumping in and out of me.

Me:“Yess August Yess”i said moaning.

August:“Say My Name Babiee”he said pulling my hair.

Me:“August”i said barely.

August:“Say it louder!!”he said In between pumps.

Me:“August !!”i screamed and moaned loudly because of how hard her ramed into me.

He smirked and kept fucking the shit outta me.I felt like being in control so I flipped us over to where I was on top.He liked when I took control. I rode his dick like a fucking pony.All you could hear was the clapping of our skin and my moan / his grunts.I bounced up and down & grinding was grinding on him.

August:“Damn Ariana...Ahh Shit Gurr”he said with one hand behind his head and the other on my waist.

I was still on top of August , riding the shit outta him till we got interrupted.

London: “Hey i neeed more --- Ahh Wtf.Omgoshh”she said screaming.

I grabbed the blanket so quick over my body. Omgoshh my daughter is probably traumatized rite now.And all august did was laugh.

*

Me: “GoodMornin London”i said to her.

London: “GoodMornin Mom.”she said tryna avoid eye contact.

Me: “About last night”i said trailing off.

London: “You don't have to explain yourself to me...I understand you wanted the D.”she said laughing and running out the kitchen.

Smhh That's my daughter.

August: “Ayee London You seen What Happened Last Night.”he said smirking.

London: “Yeaa momma gave you that booty ... I just pray i get a lil brother.”she said laughing.

Smhh I gotta love them thoee

*

*

*

*

*

This is for NobodyButAugust ! ♥ I really hope you like this imagine , I tried my best.Shit I was so hype she inboxed because likee she make them poppin ass stories.Go check them out thoee !!