Bestfriend

This Imagine Is For 6ixbarbie !!I Hope You Like It .

Bestfriends Do Real Shit..

Yn Pov...
I was at the front of the school with my friends waiting for my bestfriend August.

Me:"Chris?"i said looking at him."Are you sure August is coming today?"i said looking around the school yard for him.

Chris sighed loudly which caused me to giggle.

Chris:"Yn this is the last time im telling you this, yes he's coming !!"he said shaking his head.

Kayla:"I swear yall two have something going on."she said laughing.

I just ignored her because i seen my BESTFRIEND!!!

Me:"Bestfriend !!"i said yelling and running up to him.

I kissed his cheeks as he held me and walked over to our friends.

Chris:"Yoo Broo She Kept On Asking About You.She Was Annoying Tf Outta Me and Kayla."he said annoyed.

Me:"Ooh Chris Shutup You Know You Love It When I Annoy You."i said smiling while August still held me."And plus i was annoying you because i missed August even though i seen him yesterday."i said Looking at August while i said the last part.

August:"I missed you too baby."he said smiling.

Now Pause.. August Calls Every Girl He Knows Baby.He Dosent Say It To Be Flirty, He Just Say It Because Thats The Way He Talks.I Had To Clear That Up Because I Didn't Want Yall To Get The Wrong Idea.

Kayla:"Well I actually have a reason to miss August because i didn't see him all weekend."she said looking at August."And you Didnt even give me a hug!"she said rolling her eyes.

August:"My bad Ma.Lemme put Yn down so you can get yaa hug."he said laughing and tryna put me down.

Me:"Nooo August."i said pouting and tightening the grip i had around August neck."Kayla you can't hug my Bestfriend, only i can."i said laying my head on his shoulders and sticking out my bottom lip.

Kayla:"You're such an baby."she said lauging and walking inside the school because the bell rang.

Chris:"Tell me about."he said lauging and walking into the school.

*
I Was at lunch with kayla talking until Chris interrupted us.

Chris:"Yoo yn."he said sitting down by kayla and looking at me."Trey want you and he said bring yaa phone cuz he getting that number."he said.

I smirked.

Me:"I be right back yall."i said smiling and walking over to Trey.

Trey:"When you gonna stop playing and give me yaa number like you promised?"he said smiling that white smile at me.

Me:"When you stop messing around with Erica."i said.

Trey:"I told you already I'm done with that bitch."he said smiling.

Me:"Well here."i said passing him my phone so he can put in his number.

He put it in and i was about to walk away until..

Trey:"I cant get no hug?"he said.

Me:"Sorry."i said and hugged him."Bye Trey."i said softly.

When i was on my way back to my table i seen August seen that i hugged Trey and ge raised his eyebrows and put his hands up in a surrender way.I just know i was gonna get a lil lecture from him.I came back to the table and sat next to August.