Hurt

Yn Pov...
I was at me and my boyfriend house in my bathroom covering my bruises with makeup.My boyfriend Chresanto (Roc Royal) for the like 100th time hit me and he did it infront of my daughter Camilla.Chresanto was an alcoholic and when he'd get drunk he'd hit me because he thinks I'm still in love with August.Which is kindaa truee.August was my first love and father of my first child, so maybe that's why Chresanto thought that.Anyways Chresanto was getting drunk in the basement while i was ready to take Camilla to August house for the weekend.I hurried as quick as i can trying to apply the makeup while Camilla banged on the door.

Camilla:"Mommy hurry up I wanna get to daddy's house!"she said banging on my bathroom door.

Me:"Ok baby here i come."i said stepping out the bathroom.

I got her stuff and carried her down the steps.As soon as i was about to leave an drunken Chresanto faced me.

Me:"Where tf are you going?"he slurred.

I ignored him which caused him to throw a beer bottle near me and Camilla.I hurriedly left the house.I strapped Camilla in her car seat and got in the drivers side and cried.

Camilla:"Mommy why you boyfriend do that?"she said.

Me:"Idk baby."i said turning back to look at her and sniffling.

I definitely was going to stay at my mom's house tonight.Or maybe forever but that would mean i will have to go back to get some clothes,i sighed when i thought about having to go back.I drove off to go to August house..

*
I pulled up to August house and took Camilla out with her things.I rung the door and was faced with a smiling August.His smile soon faded away when he noticed i wasn't smiling back.He stood there studying me.

Camilla:"Daddy!!!!"she said reaching for him.He stopped looking at me and turned his attention to our daughter.

August:"Hey baby girl."he said kissing her cheek."Can you come in to put her things down."i nodded and walked in.

Walking in his house bought back so many.
memories.Memories that i missed so much.I put her things down and was ready to leave.

August:"Come over here and sit down."he said pointing to the empty cushion next to him.

I walked over to the couch and looked at my little girl who had her dolls in her into the tv.I sat down and avoiding eye contact with him.

August:"Babygirl whats wrong?"he said concerned.

August Pov:

Yn:"Nothing August im fine."she said looking down at her shoes.

I moved the hair out her face and placed it behind her hair.I seen a bruise on her forehead.

Me:"What happened?"i said touching it.

She winced in pain.Must've just happened.

Yn:"I..um..hit my head.I'll be ok..it just hur---"i cut her off by kissing the bruise.

She finally smiled and i continued kissing her face.I missed Yn so much..i wish we didnt break up.Yn covered her face and blushed while i kept kisshing her face.When she was covering her face i noticed another bruise on her arm.I grabbed it and looked at it.

Me:"Yn what happened now? Cuz i know you hitting your arm will cause a bruise like that to appear."i said.

She got up.

Yn:"August its nothing.I'll see you when i pick up Camilla again."she said walking off and kissing Camilla.

I tried to stop her but she left.I sat back on the couch thinking.Camilla was playing with her dolls so i changed the channel because im not finna watch spongebob.When i was flipping through channels that movie Enough that J lo is in was on and the part when her husband was beating her was on.I was gonna turn it until Camilla said something about it.