Angels, and Demons, and Satan, Oh My!

*Short Author's Note*

Hey guys! Wow, I am terribly sorry for the waaaaay exaggerated delay! I have been very busy and I apologize for the wait. I'll try and be quicker with the next chapter. Therefore, I have wrote this one especially for you. I feel like all you fangirls and fanboys deserve it. Enjoy!

Chapter Seven

Dipper's POV

So far heaven has been wonderous. The beauty is impeccable and the care-free relaxation is ,well, relaxing! I have free range for doing whatever I feel and nobody has yet bothered me..huh, nobody has yet bothered me. In every single media production of sorts the visual theory of heaven has always been busy of people. It has never been this spacious and...barren. But, then again those are just what alive people thought heaven looks like. Yet, why do I feel like something is off. As if there's one puzzle piece that is just not quite fitting? Like lightning a hand clutches my shoulder, a bit rougher than is comfortable. "Wha-?!" I shout as my heart practically leaps out of my chest. I crane my neck to where I can see the figure behind me. "C-Catherine?" I say hesitantly. Looming above me was definitely Bill's wife...but she doesn't look herself. Her wispy hair and beautiful features are lacking that natural glow and she looks more ghastly than anything. Her hair is covering her face and her whole body is shaking. "Are you a-alright?" I ask yet my voice barely is above a whisper as my fear grows like wild fire. Inky shadows begin to dominate each corner and the sky is turning an ominous gray. Catherine begins to speak but her words are far from comprehensible. Almost as if she was speaking in another language..wait this language I've heard this demonic code before. Bill spoke this odd tongue once on our first fight. I shudder thinking back to that memory..honestly I dont even remember what we were fighting about. All I remember is that he turned furious and his tone and mood quickly averted to something dark and evil. He started talking in that weird language and I was scared shitless, I couldn't think of what to do, I mean I was dealing with a demon here! One single hug ,though, calmed the vicious nacho down and everything was calm after. I quickly escape my thoughts and focus my attention back the the angel. She suddenly stops and everything is silent. The suspense is heavy and tedious and my pulse quickens with my panic. After what seemed like hours but in reality was only a few seconds her head snaps back up with inhuman speed and I can hear every bone in her neck sickenly crack. Her once hollow sockets now are filled with maggots, worms, and other decomposers. No trace of any expression or emotion is found in her face..just blank void. I scream and stumble back away from her. The sky is definitely a dark and brooding color now, the color that it is right before storm or in this case..a sacrifice.

Catherine is on her hands and knees now crawling in weird deformed ways. I scramble to my feet and I pump my legs urging my body to run as fast as I can. I run until I slam into a stiff body in front of me. I fall to the ground with a alarming thud. "Uggh..what the-" I look up and a man stood looking down on me. He wore a dashing all black suit and donned jet black slicked back hair. His dark eyes burned hole through my eyes as he simply says "Nice to meet you..I'm Satan."