Rescue Mission

Chapter Seven

Bill's POV

 I open my eye and immediately see what I wish I never had to see again. The mindscape. Infinite miles of blank void. The only actual thing I can do here is spy on Gravity Falls to "check up" on my next victims. Welcome to the very boring and uninteresting life of a pathetic dream demon. I sigh and look down at my stupid triangle "body". I used to like this form of a being of pure energy with no weaknesses..until my weakness turned out to be Dipper. Now I like him being my only weakness..if only he understood. With a snap of my fingers I flip to different places of Gravity Falls like I am changing channels on a tv. I float in the mindscape for a while watching the scene of a robbery in Gravity Falls bank unfold before me ,with the occasional curses at the ignorant robber, until I finally grow bored and flip to another random place. Suddenly the image in front becomes blurry and it looks like the "tv" was malfunctioning."What the-" I say under my breath. The image clears up and there standing in front of the screen is my boss. Bloody hell. Literally. "Hello William~" he says in a smooth tone. "What now?! You took away everything I've ever loved! What possibly could you want now?!"I shout at him. Good thing he could hear me since i have a two way window screen. "Oh no no no. It's not what I want dearest." he starts. Now I'm worried, he's never this calm unless he's doing something truly evil..and if it's going his way. "It's what you want."  The image pans across a dungeon and over to a woman standing by a small man hanging from shackles. The man's head is hung low and his sobs are quiet but loud enough to hear. The woman has a whip in her hand and she strikes the boy evidently once more. The lash is as deep as the rest on the male and he shrieks in pain. Oh god..thats Catherine and Dipper. "As you can see your little boyfriend is being tortured for your mistakes. Such a shame .I liked that mortal, he would've made a good vessel." Satan says his voice laced with artificial sympathy. I'm at a loss for words. My snarky and hateful comments are gone. The sight of the only thing I cared for was in pain and it broke me down to hear that I'm the reason. "N-no." is all I can manage to say. "Be the hero William..save your princess." he tells me with a sickening smile. The screen cuts out and all is left is black. I've got to save him. But I need to find a way to get my body back and I'm going to need some help too.

Dipper's POV

The pain was excruciating. It is nothing like anything I've ever experienced before. "Is it done, boss?" I hear Catherine say. "Oh yes. That dumb triangle will come prancing in to save his moronic Juliette and before you know it the Shakespeare love story will be complete-they both die in the end." he replies with dark laughter. God, why didn't I listen to Bill. It's all my fault we're in this mess. CRASH. I strain my neck to see what the loud noise was. There standing in rubble was Bill in all human glory. But didn't I hear Satan repeat the happenings of last night to Catherine? I thought Bill killed himself? Isn't he supposed to be in full demon form? "Satan! I'm hear to defeat you!" Bill yells. Satan laughs quietly and says "Yeah yeah, no need for the speech, nacho." With a wave of his hand Bill is shackled to the wall next to me and all hope of surviving fades away. "You walked right into the trap, Bill. You know the consequences of being in love with a meat sack. You lived in the moment and now its time to pay." he says. "He he. What do you think Catherine? You wanna leave them in here to starve and then torture them the next day?" "I think that sounds like a wonderful plan~." she says evilly. They exit the dungeon and leave both of us with only the light from the mounted torches. "I-I'm sorry." I manage to choke out with my head hung low. I feel Bill's eyes staring at me as I continue. "I shouldve listened to you, that was a huge mistake..but it's like the world is pulling us apart. Like it doesn't want us together. Maybe we should do what it says..for the better of both of our lives-" "No! No, dont you understand?? The world does want us apart, thats true. But that just gives us an even stronger muse to keep fighting. You and I have something that is special. We have true love. So, take my hand and I will keep you safe. Yeah, things have not been very well so far. We've died a few times but were still here aren't we? I love you and that's one of the thousands of reasons we shouldn't lose hope." he tells me with his eyes still locked on me. Now my tears were splashing the ground. True love. "I l-love you t-too." I stutter. Silence fills the air but I now am finally feeling better. Almost like everything is back to normal..but it isn't. I look up at Bill and caught his attention. "Now how the fuck are we getting out of here?" I say. Bill smirks at me and chuckles "Dipper, getting shackled to this wall is all part of the plan. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve"