Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

No ones POV

Three Years Later

"You may now kiss the groom!" Ford said smiling ear to ear saying the words that will for ever bond the love between mortal and dream demon. The wedding ceremony was absolutely gorgeous, it was small and simple but in some odd way made it absolutely perfect. It was held in the abandoned church that stood in the woods. Since they obviously couldn't have their ceremony at a real church with a real priest to wed them but they still wanted it to be as traditional as possible. So, Mabel suggested this old church and Ford offered to become an officiant online ,with the help of Paz and Mabel. Dipper honestly thought it would be disastorous to have their wedding here but Mabel made it quite nice. Soft radiant rays of light shone through the broken stain glass and illuminated the spacious room. A small cluster of family and friends gazed teary eyed and smiling at the couple on Dippers side. Whereas the only people that sat at Bill's side were his little brother Will and older brother Tad; who Dipper finally got to meet. But not only was Bill's brothers there but Bill decided he wanted to invite a couple of "friends" also. Satan and Catherine sat together in one of the pews with silver duct tape worn on their mouths and shackeled. They watched with bore and irritation which Bill and Dipper thought was very amusing.

Dipper looked up at Bill as his great-uncle Ford stated those love binding words. Bill rose his eyebrows and smiled a genuine smile. Not a sly smirk or an insane cheek splitting grin. No, a true smile of glee was plastered on that dorky face. Dipper beamed up at him as tears of joy streamed down his face. In one swift motion Bill swooped his love off his feet dipping him down and kissed him passionately on the lips as everyone clapped and cheered. Bill led his new husband down the aisle smiling at his brothers and Dipper's friends and family.

~Time Skip to the Wedding Reception~

Almost the whole town showed up to Bill and Dipper's wedding reception. Everyone milled about the Mystery Shack where they decided a while ago to where it would take place. Adults and the occasional bored child with their parent went from guest to guest conversing with one another. It was a rather happy and enjoyable event. The sound of a spoon hitting a champagne glass, the piercing ring sounded the couple of rooms signaling the someone would like to make a toast. Mabel stood up wearing an infectious grin and glancing at the newly weds beside her. "Wow. What a day.." Mabel began. Everyones eyes focused on her and she smiled with a nostalgic look in her eyes as she looked down. She smoothed out the midnight blue gown she wore and cleared her throat. "I honestly never thought that my dorky twin brother was ever going to find love..let alone with a handsome hunk of triangle." she continued giggling which earned a chorus of laughs from the crowd. Dipper blushed embarrassed but let her continue anyway. "From the very first time Dipper and I met Bill, we didn't really like him. To be honest he was a total asshole." Bill's smirk grew into an amused smile as he laughed at the plain truth. "But how he stole my brother's heart I still don't know. But, what I do know is that Bill and Dipper are meant to be and Bill- thank you so much for making my brother happy. It means a lot to me." She finished wiping her eyes with the back of her hand grinning. Everyone clapped and Will stood up to make a toast also. The applause died down and Will took a breath. He attempted to brush back the curly light blue hair that was in his eyes but failed to succeed. He looked around and with a shaky hand grasped tighter to his glass and said "M-my big brother Bill h-has always been there for me..I love him s-so much and I'm glad that he w-won't be sad anymore and h-he finally h-has his true l-love. Dipper I h-hope he can make you as happy and s-safe as he d-did for m-me." Will finished his speech and Dipper smiled warmly making eye contact with the happy but crying little brother of his husband. Dipper silently mouthed a thank-you and ,for the first time ever, Will grinned. Maybe Will wasn't as annoyingly immature as Dipper thought he was.

The party continued as the soberness of the guests decreased. The booming of the speakers shook the house and Dipper didn't think that there wasn't a person who wasn't dancing-even Will was moving to the music and somehow has managed to attract a small cluster of teenage girls who sought him to be cute. The blushing Will giggled and looked to be having a wonderful time, which made Bill happy at least. Bill elbowed Dipper and looked down at him and asked with charm "Great party, eh stranger?" Dipper chuckled at his husbands dorky actions and decided to play along with his joke. "Yup..I got to marry the love of my life. But you wouldn't know him." Bill smirked and replied "Hmmm, you're right I don't think I've met him before. Due tell me more." he said with his signature smooth charisma leaning against the wall with his elbow propped up too. Dipper cleared his throat smiling like a moron and started "Well he's tall and you'd notice right away if you saw him.He's handsome with attractive gold hair and a hypnotizing white eye. He's intimidating at first but he's just a lovable cutie." Dipper claimed blushing some. Bill smiled ear to ear "Well, he sounds stupid." Dipper's smile faltered just a tiny bit in confusion to what he was up to. Bill stepped back gaining his gentleman-like composure. He bowed down slightly and extended his hand in fluid movement like flowing water. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to steal you away from him...I've fell to deep in love with you, Pinetree. Dance with me." He demanded. As if on cue a popular slow song crept through the room filling the area with symphonic instrumentals and melodic lyrics. Dipper took his hand without hesitation and Bill led Dipper to center of the room. Everyone parted and receded to the edges of the room and let the newly weds have their dance. Dipper placed his hands on his shoulder and still grasped onto Bills hand and Bill placed his hand on the small of Dipper's back. They stepped side to side to the music looking at each other with enough love to make even the loneliest people feel cared for. Everyone watched with adoration and happiness but despite all the people, Dipper and Bill felt like they were the only two people in the universe. Lost in each others eyes they didn't seem to notice the pairs of dancers making their way to join them. Every man and woman, man and man, woman and woman, parent and child swaying to the lovely music. This was what love should be. Everyone should accept that it does not matter what gender, religion, culture, or race. As long as they love each other things like that shouldn't matter at all. Love is love and nothing can change that. Not even Satan and dark angles. Not critical great-uncles or on rare occasions- death. Bill and Dipper both learned this. Love is not about having the perfect partner but having that unbreakable magnetic connection is what love is.

Bill smiled down at Dipper and pulled him closer.

"Dipper Pines, I love you."

"I love you too, Bill Cipher."