Safe

Chapter Eleven

Dipper's POV

Has a few tricks up his sleeve? What could he possibly mean by that? But most of all I'm still immensely confused on how all of this happened. "Yeah I know I have some explaining to do.." I heard Bill speak and I craned my neck his way. Bill bit his lip as he looked up thinking and started to explain. He began telling me how he knew Catherine. Ugh, just the thought of her made me angry. Call it jealousy or whatever you want but she is bad news. She's also a psychopathic angel-bitch if that changes anything. Bill continued on how she promised giving him an "eternal power source" that no demon ever had and Bill being slightly new to the demon life ,for this took place centuries ago, accepted the deal and she took possession of him making him her slave. So not only did she own him but she also demanded them both to be wed so they could be bonded to each other infinitely. He explained how he eventually escaped and took refuge in Gravity Falls. He grew stronger there from all the paranormal happenings and finally achieved the demonic-being level for working with Satan. "But I'm a very stubborn moron and wanted to go along on my own so I quit. Though ,sadly, you cant break a contract with devil." he added. "So, I still had to do little things for him." I let this sink in for a moment before asking "How'd you get your human form back though-" A blue light blinded me before I could finish my question and  I squinted while attempting to look away despite my incapability of using my hands at the moment. When I finally looked up I couldn't believe my eyes, there standing ,yet again, were more people to help free me from this prison: Great-uncle Ford looking like a complete boss with his futuristic space-gun, Gruncle Stan wrapping up his knuckles with bandages for another possible fight, and Mable with...an axe?? Standing behind my family was also Pacifica on her phone looking like she didn't want to be there ,but obviously wanted to make sure Mabel was alright, and Will Cipher ,Bill's little brother,  who looked like he was about to cry seeing his brother in chains. I've only met Will once and he was alright until he started being a complete crybaby, like c'mon he's like only little younger than Bill and he acts like a three-year old! I beamed seeing all my friends here to rescue me and took a glance at Bill to ask "Was this your plan?" Bill chuckled and replied "Yep, pretty swanky isn't it?" Mabel rushed towards me and started to free me from my shackles while Will ran over tripping clumsily and started to blubber over a very annoyed Bill. I rolled my wrists and sighed glad that I was done with the agony. I still was sore from all the torture of the whip but  I felt like everything would be alright..until I heard Ford. "Stan..we've got company."

I trailed my eyes over to the spot Ford and Stan were looking at. "Well, well, well." said a booming malicious voice. Satan and Catherine were standing at the doorway of the dungeon evilly eyeing their newfound prey. "UGH I AM SO SICK OF FIGHTING YOU GUYS!" Bill yelled out of frustration. "GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING DOING EVIL SHIT AND BEING ANNOYING AND SUSPENSFUL OMG JUST GET A LIFE YOU IDIOTS!" he continued complaining. I looked at everyone else checking to see if they were confused as I were. I then looked at our two enemies and noticed how annoyed they looked covering their ears and sneering. It then clicked, Bill was deliberately trying to annoy them. Everyone must've caught on to Bill's plan fast because they all started to annoy them in their own ways. Mabel poured glitter all over Satan's snappy attire while Pacifica blinded them both with the camera flash on her phone. Will screamed and cried louder hugging Bill's leg and Stan discreetly untied Satan's shoes and tied one of shoe's lace to the other shoe's lace. I walked up to Catherine and started to inform her on almost everything I knew about monsters which aggravated to the  point she looks like she wanted to murder me. "ENOUGH!!" Satan shouted rattling the whole room. Everything silenced as he began to speak. Even Catherine looked a bit panicked at his sudden outburst. "ALL OF YOU PUNY MORTALS ARE GOING TO KNEEL BEFORE! I AM YOUR LEADER AND YOURE GOING TO-" he immediately stopped talking his expression from rage to confusion to terror. He trips on his shoes and falls flat on his face followed with a satisfying thump. Immature Stan had to cover his mouth from not hysterically laughing and Ford sighed at his twin's doings. Mabel gave Gruncle Stan a high-five and Ford stated "I'm over this guys, let's go home." He then takes a small capsule like thing out of his coat pocket and a vortex immerges out of it and swallows up Satan and Catherine. "W-w-where did t-they go?" Will hesitantly stutters. "To the depths of-" Ford starts. "Demon jail, Will." Bill censored looking at great-uncle Ford trying to get the point across. Any little thing could set Will off. Pacifica smirked and looked at her best friends Mable "That was sweet." All six of us left through the opening in the wall Ford made and mindlessly conversed with one another despite the sudden epic quest. I looked at Bill a small smile tugging at my mouth. Light snow fell from the sky and landed in Bill hair and dusted his eyelashes. He laughed at Will and patted his shoulder and a light blush started to form on his face from the cold. Safe at last. No more fights with demons and no more murders. No more outbursts and stupid rules. We can both finally start to be a normal couple. Just a demon and a mortal with not a care in the world. Bill noticed me looking at him and smiled warmly as he slipped his hand into mine intertwining his fingers with my own. "We did it." I quietly said to him." He brushed a few snowflakes off my cheek with his free hand and said "We sure did pine tree."

~end~

__________________________________________________________________________

This isn't over yet guys:) There's still an epilogue coming. Sorry this took so long, school sucks.