3

You guys sat at where there where about 6-7 boxs of pocky, you guys opened them because they where all diffrent flavors.

"Okay so where going to start, Laito is gonna play with Y/N First!"she said before squelling.

You had him pick a pocky stick and then you guys started, you guys bit and bit till the middle when your lips clashed you could feel fireworks then he slipped his toung in and you could feel your soul leap out from you it was getting intence you sliped yours in and suddenly forgot you where playing a game you could feel his hand going up you back giving you shivers you never felt this kind of happiness.

*Snap Snap*

"Hello? well you guys take the pocky game seriously"said your freind(m)

You both broke awak panting looking into eachothers eyes.

"Uh yeah" Laito said smiling.

"Anyways who won?"said your friend (f) getting out a piece.

You both freeze who knows who won.

"Uhh i did" said Laito smileing and winking at you.

"Yeah yeah dont need to rub it in my face"you said chuckling a little.

"Alright Laito up againts me and Y/N up againts Y/F/N(M)"she said handing me a peice.

They started but it ended quickly i guess no spark, you and your freind (m) started your lips clashed but no spark, you dreamed of kissing him for years but no spark not even a tiny bit, nothing but disappointment.

You broke apart and he looked into your eyes and grinned, something happened with him but no fealings where alive anymore.

"Alright who won? Laito Won for me"she said.

"Oh uh he won" you said

"Alright i dont mind kissing a boy" Laito said getting a nother peice

"Me either" he said.

They started and they got to the middle your freind broke away with wide eyes and covering his mouth.

"I win" said Laito smileing wide.

"What happend Y/F/N (m)?"you said chucklinga bit.

"He he took ALL of it out of my mouth with his toung, eww ew ew" he aid before running to get water to rinse out his mouth.

You and Laito burst out laughing, so did your (f) freind.