4

Laito's P.O.V

(Before the sleep over)

I was walking down the mall with my brother Kanato and Teddy for God's sake don't forget Teddy.

Anyways i was looking around and then i saw the most beautiful girl sitting at the bench infront of me, i felt a movment inside of me i wanted her,i have to have her.

I walked up to her and asked for her info and she actually gave it to me, i was so happy but i couldnt let it show becaus  the others would try to steal her.

Me and Kanato(&teddy) went back home and i went to the living room after dinner and texted her.

The wait for a responce was unbearable, (bing) she texted back!

We texted for a bit till i noticed Ayato snuck up behind me and was reading everything.

"God damn it Ayato" i said hitting him with my hat.

"Hah who id the new bait?"he said grabbing my phone.

"Non of yours! Shes mine" i said grabbing the phone and flipping him to the ground with my foot.

"Well well are you in heat??"said Subaru in a joking way.

"I am not a damn cat, Dont be a bitch"i said checking my phone, she sent her address! I bolt up to my room and packed a bag.

I bolted back down and yelled at the top of my lungs"Im leaving goodbye my loveless family stock!" And ran out the door before i got cought.