8

Laitos P.O.V

After everything Y/N and i where in her room and she was in her pjs..shorts and a tank..

"Y/N" i say not being able to control anything anymore, i was tiered about being teased.

"Yes" she said looking at me with her H/C in a little pony tail.

"C-can i kiss you" i saw blushing in Y/N's face as i said that.

"Sure"she said blushing and looking down to try to hide it in the cutest way, it drove me crazy so i finally pounced and pushed her on her back kissing her with all the passion that i had left in my body.
She deepend the kiss by pulling me closer and playing with my hair, i slithered my toung into her mouth and out toungs massaged each others making us a moaning mess.
We broke apart smiling and blushing and for the rest of the night we watched movies until we passed out
, in the morning we woke up but i woke up first to see her mom taking a photo because apparently i was cuddling her so i woke up to a big flash.

"Gah!" I yell a little covering my eyes.

"That was so cute oh lordie thank you!!" She said before walking away.
I was half blind Y/N elbowed my stomach and i fell off the bed, just great just flipping great.
Y/N woke up and practically screamed in my ear seeing me on the floor.

"Jesus christ i'm basically flipping dead again" i say rubbing my head.

"I am so sorry" she said helping me up and we both laughed it off and then we had breakfast and i said my goodbyes before her friend woke up we hugged i sneaked in a little kiss on her neck and walked home.

To pass the time i was on my phone and i got a call from a unknown number, i awnsered and my soul seriously dropped once i heard the voice.

"Well hey there tiger" the female voice said that i dreaded to even reach my ears again.

"I-i thought you died, i saw you die" i say with my voice a tad shaken up.

"Well i'm back hun and i miss you" she said.

"No...no! I cant" i hang up and shoved my phone in my pocket speed walking home.
Once i reached my house i slammed the door and ran up to my brother Kanato's room and basically threw my self on his bed and started weeping my eyes out, and with no questions asked his just lied on the bed with me and hugged me saying how everything was going to be okay, and i'm pretty sure he already knew why i was crying, i told him everything because i was closest to him.

Kanato and i always loved how our other brothers picked at us for our special quirks but it was still fun growing up together, after about thirty minutes of weeping i wiped away the tears sat up and told Kanato what happend and he gave me some advice for what to do if she ever found me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot twist!!
~
~
Sorry for the cliff hanger
~
~
So sorry for not updating either school is hard obviously.
~
~
Gonna update a ton today.
~
~
Love you guys
~
~
Max your cat