6

Laitos P.O.V

The guy friend of Y/Nleft because he didn't want to rape him or something.

Y/N and her friend went to the bathroom to "powder there noses" and get ready for Karaoke so I decided to text my friends and brothers because I was bored and they take forever.

YOUR P.O.V

You and Y/F/N where freshening up and getting into cuter clothes or better known as your pajamas.

"sooo you and Laito dating??" she said wiping her wings off her eyes

"no" you said straight up of course you wouldn't you just met the guy but if you two knew each other a little longer it would be possible.

"ohhh....so fuck buddies?" she said putting her hair into a bun.

"stop it" you said washing your hands

You both walked out of the bathroom and tackled Laito causing you all to burst out laughing and causing a tickle battle the girls running and hiding as Laito the tickle monster and surprisingly Y/F/N knew your house better then you did so you where pretty obvious and hid in the cabinate.

"i found you" you heard Laito say

LAITOS P.O.V

I decided to scare Y/N a little bit so I fund where she was hiding.

"I Found you" I said in a scarry voice I could feel he fear from 3 feet away it filled me with joy

"okay okay I I give" she said getting out and then bolting off

god damn it Laito shouldn't have let her surrender I could hear her scream LAITO IS COMING so of course I transport to her room where she ran into and slammed the door and I scarred her so god damn bad I almost fanboyied.