chapter 57

READ THE A/N

Song for this : I am a banana - Onision

Chris's P.O.V.

The teacher handed us the tests and wished us good luck.I looked at the paper in front of me and my eyes widened.I hadn't studied any of these. We were goofing around all night and forgot all about the test.What am I going to do now? I cant fail this test , it is really important for the semester. I read all of the exercises over and over again , hoping that the solution would come to my mind , like that was even possible . After 20 minutes had passed , I gave up , handed the test and got out (that's what we do here in Greece btw, when we write a test we get out of the class and wait for the next period).My eyes were getting watery as I walked towards the locker. I cant believe I failed it , I failed the test.I felt a tap in my shoulder and turned around to see Luke .

''Hey , how was the test ?'' he asked and I chuckled bitterly.

''I falied .'' I said as we walked outside .

'' You what ? You are joking, right ?'' he said not believing what I just said.

'' Nope , I falied .Big time .'' I said sighing.

''Welcome to the club then.'' He said chuckling.

''Well , I don't know if I wanna be a member of that club.'' I said and we both laughed.

'' So , Ashton told me you are going to the Green Day concert this Saturday.'' He said and I nodded.

''We are pretty excited.'' I said smiling.We sat outside waiting for the guys to come also.From afar we saw Calum and Ashton coming talking about something .Once they noticed us , Ashton sped up his pace and came to us. 

''Hey.'' I said and he kissed me on the lips.

''Hi.'' he said as we pulled away.He sat between me and Luke and placed his hand over my shoulder.

'' Uhm , Chris. What was the answer at the first problem ?'' Calum asked.

'' I dont know.'' I said .Calum looked at me wide-eyed.

''What do you mean you dont know ?'' Ashton asked.

''I failed , okay? I completely failed that test .I got an F.A freaking F .'' I said throwing my hands in the air.

''Dont worry, it wasnt that important.'' Calum said .

''Well , I hope so .'' I said .

''Dont worry , Chris . You will do fine.'' Luke said smiling at me.I smiled back at him and then felt Ashton's hand rubbing my knee.I looked at him and he slightly smiled.

'' We have 30 minutes for the next period.Let's do something.'' Calum said.

''Truth or Dare ?'' Michael asked and we all nodded.'' I start then , Calum , truth or dare ?'' Michael asked.

''Dare.'' Calum responded with confidence.Michael smirked at him.

'' I dare you to run around the school yard in underwear and scream I am a banana ( onision fans anyone ?) '' Michael said and we all laughed .As soon as Calum took off his pants , he started running and dancing and of course screaming '' I am a banana'' , we were all laughing and filming him running around.''Okay , now you can stop.'' Michael said and Calum wore his pants again. 

''My turn now.'' Calum said rubbing his palms together.'' I dare you , Michael, to write ''Hot stuff'' on your forehead.'' he added laughing.

'' I cant write it on my own.'' Michael whined.