chapter 24

Chris's P.O.V.

I am currently in my room . Just listening to Green Day . I wish I could attend one of their concerts one day . It would be so cool . But I know that it is impossible , as I cant afford it . Plus I dont have anyone to go with . I consider myself lucky today as dad is coming late tonight. He said he would be home at 11 and I am pretty happy about it  . Amy was playing and I let the beat of the song consume me . It is such a calm song , like a perfect lullaby . I could easily fall asleep just by listening to it and that's why I love this song . 

No one really knows about your soul  ( Song on the side )

And I barely really know your name

Burning rhythms and posting lies

And a bunch of fools drown in shame

Amy don't you go

I want you around

Singin' woah please don't go

Do you wanna be a friend of mine?

Did you tattoo a lucky charm

To keep you out of harms way?

Warding off all evil signs

But never really kept you safe

Now you're too young for the golden age

'Cause the record bin's been replaced

27 gone without a trace

And you walked away from your drink

Amy don't you go

I want you around

Singin' woah please don't go

Do you wanna be a friend of mine?

Amy please don't go!

Is your heart singing out of tune

Are your eyes just singing the blues?

Dirty records from another time

Some blood stains on your shoes

May I have this last dance

By chance if we should meet?

Can you write me a lullaby?

So we can sing you to sleep

Amy don't you go

I want you around

Singin' woah please don't go

Do you wanna be a friend of mine?

Just I was about to fall asleep , my phone rung . I looked at the number . Unknown . I wonder who that is . No one really has my number , as I dont really use my phone . Plus I dont have friends . With a bit of hesitation , I picked it up .

'' Hello ?'' I asked .

'' Hi . It is Ashton .'' the voice spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion . Why is Ashton calling me and how did he get my number ? 

'' How did you get my number ? '' I asked .

'' From your file .'' he said casually . '' Anyways , I saw this advertisment of this new ice skating park and I want to thank you for helping me out with Maths , so do you want to come ?'' he sounded kind of nervous . I dont  know if I should accept his offer . I dont even know , how to ice skate . 

'' I dont know . I-- '' I said but I was cut off .

'' I am not taking no for answer . I am coming over in 10 .'' he said and before I could say anything he hung up . I guess I am going ice skating with my bully . I walked over to my small closet . I took out a black sweater and a pair of blue jeans . I wore them as quickly as I could , as the temperature today was pretty low . I looked myself in the mirror , discussed by my reflection . People are right , I am ugly . My eyebrows are like bushes and my skin is not perfect . I wish I had a flat stomach , like Ashley has . The door bell rung and before I answered it , I grabbed my black coat .I opened the front door and Ashton was in front of me . His outfit was all black with a hint of red on his shoes . 

''Ready ?'' he asked .

'' Yeah , let ,me just wear shoes .'' I responded getting back inside . I wore my black converse and locked the door after stepping outside . We walked over to his car and I sat on the passenger's seat . Ashton started driving .

'' So have you ever ice skated ?'' he asked .

'' No .'' I answered .

'' Oh , it is not hard . Dont worry .'' he said , his eyes focused on the road . The rest of the ride was silent . Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the park . It was not that crowded . I expected more people to be here , but to be honest I like the fact that there are not a lot of people . We both wore the ice skates and headed to the ''ice'' . '' Come on .'' Ashton said grabbing ,  my hand .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for the shitty chap . I promise that the next chap will be wayyyyy better than this . So , I went to see my new school and it wasnt that bad ! It was pretty big , so that is a plus , I guess . THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH for all the reads and comments and votes . This book was ranked #321 in Fanfiction two days ago .I really cant thank you all enough . I never really expected people to like this story . It really means the world to me . I read your comments everyday and you make my day everytime !!! SO THANK YOU AGAIN . 

shoutout to @araiefajardo : she has supported me a LOT and I consider her a really good friend  ( omg I have friends !) . Please check out her story , which by the way is AMAZING .

Love ya , bye 

xoxoC.