chapter 10

Chris's P.O.V. 

We were about to kiss  .Ashton Irwin was going to kiss me .My bully would have stolen my first kiss , if I hadnt left .I wonder how it is to be kissed by him . I mean generally  . Honestly I wanted to stay in his car . What am I thinking ? I hate him . He is the source of all my problems . He hates me I hate him , that's it . I cant kiss him and he cant kiss me .I cant fell for him . But I bet that if I did , I would be just another girl , that he wants to get in her pants .All girls fall for him , he is the bad boy , the charm , the player . Why would he even turn to look at me ? I am not skinny nor perfect . My clothes are old and plain and my skin is not flawless . I am just a part of his sick games .

'' I am going out for the weekend .See you in Monday waste of space.'' dad said slamming the door , bringing me back to reality . He does these . He just disappeares for the weekend and Monday morning he is sleeping in his bed .The night in the closet was terrible , but I am used to it . He locks me there too often . Sometimes I forget how it is to sleep in a bed . I wonder what Ashton is doing now . Is he thinkng about what was going to happen or he is with another girl . But why do I even care ? 

Ashton's P.O.V.

''We should do this again sometime .'' the blonde girl said , wearing her clothes . After I dropped Chris home I went to a party , got drunk and then you can guess what happened .

''Yeah , yeah .'' I mumbled knowing that I will never see her . My parents were in a business trip , so I was alone .The blonde girl finally left my house and I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast . To my adavantage breakfast was already made by mum before she left . I took my pancakes and plopped down in the couch to watch some TV . I wonder what she is doing right now . Is she ignoring the fact that I was goign to kiss her ? Am I ignoring the fact that I was going to kiss her ? Why am I so concerned about this ? I have slept with girls and the next morning I pretended that it never happened . Why cant I pretend again this time ? My phone started ringing . I picked it up . 

''Hello ?'' I asked .

''Hello , honey . How are you ?'' I recognised this voice , it was mum .

'' Fine , how is the trip ?'' I asked her .

''Good , just busy . I called to ask you for a favor . Can you do some grocery shopping ? '' she said and I sighed . I hate grocery shopping .''Please .'' she begged .

''Fine .'' I said 

'' Thank you Ashton . The list is in the first drawer in my room . Love you , bye .'' 

'' Bye .'' I said and we hung up . I groaned standing up . I went to her room and took the list from the drawer .Who keeps a grocery list in a drawer ? My mum , I guess . I changed into a pair of black jeans  a black hoodie .I took money , wore shoes and grabbed my keys , before exiting the house . I started the engine and drove to the grocery store . I turned the radio on and Nothing else matters came in .

  So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do

Never cared for what they know

But I know

So close no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do

Never cared for what they know

But I know

That was my sister's favourite song . She loved it .  I still remember her shaking her head in the Chorus like she was crazy . I wiped my eyes and parked the car . I got in the store and took a look at the list . 4 carrots . I took a bag and went to the vegetable section . I placed four carrots in the paperbag .I picked the other vegetables that the list had and went to the get the next item . Spaghettie . I went to the appropriate section . I looked through the products to find the right one . My eye caught a girl beside me . Her hair was in a ponyatil and she was wairing a pair of jeans and a gray oversized sweater .She kinda looked like Chris . Wait , she is Chris . She turned to look at me. Her expression changed . She looked scared . She dropped her things to the ground .

''Hi .'' I said akwardly .

''Hi .'' she mumbled picking up her things . I bend down and helped her .'' Thanks .'' she whispered and left .

''Wait .'' I called her .

''Yes ?'' she turned to face me .

'' What are you doing today ?'' I asked her .

''Nothing why?'' she said and I got nervous .

'' I was thinking that you could tutor me again today . I really need some serious help .'' I said nervously . Why am I nervous ?

'' Su-re .'' she shuttered .''What time ?'' she asked .

'' Now .'' I answered .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO !! 

Lisa_JM28 made a trailer for this book and I cant thank her enough . Check it out on the side .THANK YOU for the votes , comments and reads , you are all amazingly amazing. Check out my other story if you want . 

GOODBYE !!! ILY

xoxoC.