chapter 13

Ashton's P.O.V.

I helped Michael to get her in the back seat .She was crying in pain .Who did this to her for fuck's sake ? Her shirt was stained from her blood .She carefully lied in the back . I sat on the driver's seat and Michael on the passenger's . I started drivivng to the hospital . I am going over the speed limit , but I dont care .I have to get her to hospital . I really regret yelling at her that day and kicking her out .I dont know why I got so upset over her words .Why did I attempt to kiss her again ? I let out a sigh , I am confused as hell .

'' Are you okay back there ?'' Michael asked .

'' Yeah .'' she cried .She is not good .I swear that when I find out who did this to her , I will kill them .Wait , what ? Why do I care ?

''Hold on Chris .'' Michael said .

''It just hurts .'' she whispered . 

'' Do you want me to put a song or something ?Maybe it will distract you until we get to hospital .'' I said . 

''Do you have Jesus of Suburbia ?'' she asked and a smile formed in my face .

'' Of course .'' I said and put it .From the back of the seat I could hear her mumble the lyrics.

I'm the son of rage and love

The Jesus of Suburbia

From the bible of none of the above

On a steady diet of

Soda pop and Ritalin

No one ever died for my sins in hell

As far as I can tell

At least the ones I got away with

And there's nothing wrong with me

This is how I'm supposed to be

In a land of make believe

That don't believe in me

Get my television fixed

Sitting on my crucifix

The living room or my private womb

While the Moms and Brads are away

To fall in love and fall in debt

To alcohol and cigarettes

And Mary Jane

To keep me insane,

Doing someone else's cocaine

And there's nothing wrong with me

This is how I'm supposed to be

In a land of make believe

That don't believe in me  (  A/N I didnt put all the lyrics , the song is 9 minutes long :p )

As soon as the song ended , we arrived at the hospital .Me and Michael quickly unplucked our seatbelts and got her out of the car . I passed her arm over my shoulder and Michael did the same . We slowly entered the hospital . A nurse rushed to us to help .

''What happened ?'' she asked .I looked at Michael , trying to find an answer .But he didnt have one also . We remained silent . Chris is whimpering in pain and  she isasking what happened .