chapter 31

Chris's P.O.V.

'' Michael shut up , you will wake her up .'' I heard Ashton's voice speaking .

'' Why ? Do you want to cuddle her more ?.'' MIchael said laughing . Cuddle ? I felt a hand on my waist bringing me closer to someone's body .

''It was cold last night , ok ?'' Ashton said .

''Yeah right .'' Michael said , probably smiling .I decided that it was the best time to open my eyes . As my eyes opened I was greeted by Ashton's face smiling down at me . Butterflies erupted in my stomach just by looking at his smile .I gave him a sleepy smile lightly closing my eyes .'' You slept during the movie .'' he said loosening his grip . He removed his hand from me , but I wanted to place it back on my waist .

'' Oh what happened ?'' I asked sitting straight on the couch .

''The dad died , then the neighbours saved them to kill them . Then the homeless dude came with a gun and they all stayed in the house until the purge was over .'' he explained .

'''Hello , hello .'' Michael said .'' I have plans for today . Mum left me some money to decorate your new room .'' he said excitedly .

'' You dont have to do this Michael . The room is great . '' I said not wanting him to spend money on me .

'' I want to . Now come in the kitchen , so we can eat and leave .'' he said and me and Ashton got off the couch . We sat on the table and Michael placed a plate full of pancakes on the middle  . When did he have time to make all this ? I placed three on my plate and started eating . I havent eaten proper breakfast in a long time. After I was done , I went to my room to get changed into one of my plain outfits and then I joined the boys downstairs . We all got in the car and Michael drove us to the store . It was a huge department store that had everything you can imagine in it .Michael grabbed a cart and so did Ashton . It was a bit early so there weren't too many people in the store .

''What is your favourite color ?'' Michael asked .

''Red .'' I responded .

''Red is my favourite too .'' Ashton said like a little kid. A huge smile spread across my face instantly . Michael grabbed red sheets and a huge black blanket and placed it in his cart . We walked to the decoration section , where everything was organized by themes . There was the girly theme , the car theme , the undersea them , the zoo theme and many more . There was a rock theme too , which had posters of bands , wall stickers and so many more .

'' Do you like this ?'' Michael said holding a Barbie wall sticker . I made a weird face at him and he laughed . ''What music do you listen to ?'' he asked .

''Green Day .'' Ashton answered before I could .Michael shrugged grabbing two posters and placing them in the cart .Ashton lead us in an empty hallway .It was a long , empty , straight hallway . I wonder what they have in mind . Ashton smirked at Michael before hopping into his cart . Michael emptied his cart and got in also .

" What are you doing ?" I asked .

" Come on get in ." Ashton said smiling .

"They will see us ." I said .

"Oh dont be stupid . They never come here ." Michael said . Ashton patted the empty space between his legs . With his help I successfully got in . " 1 , 2 , 3 " he added and with a push on the wall the cart started rolling down the hallway . I could see Michael beside us laughing along with us. Ashton's hands were on my shoulder sending chills down my spine . Before I knew it the cart collided with the wall and we fell down with Ashton falling on top of me .His eyes remained locked in mine until Michael spoke .'' Let's do it again .'' he said excitedly .

''What is going on here ?'' a man from the staff came to us . '' Oh it's you .'' he said smiling at the boys . He seemed to know the guys .'' Well you cant cart race anymore today . The boss heard you .'' he added chuckling .

''Okay , we get it .'' Michael said placing the things back in the cart . We left the hallway and wandered around the store a bit . Michael added more things in his cart and so did Ashton in his. Both Michael and Ashton wouldnt let me see anything of what they got . We went to the cashier and paid before leaving .

Ashton's P.O.V.

After we got home , we locked Chris out of her room and decided to surprise her . Michael changed the sheets and the pillow covers , while I was hanging the Green Day posters . We got the red carpet and placed on the floor . I took out the small stars that glow in the dark and stuck them on the ceiling using a chair to reach it . Thank god the ceiling isn't high . After I was done placing them , I observed them for a bit . I hope that she likes them and doesn't think that they are stupid or something. "She will love them don't worry." Michael said sticking a wall sticker of the ''rock hand '' and I got down . I took out a small frame and placed it beside the bed .I think that she will understand what it is for , later. "You can come in now ."Michael shouted and the door opened. As soon as she came in, her mouth fell open.

"Do you like it ?" Michael asked . She vigorously nodded her head in response. She went over to the Green Day posters and looked at them smiling.Michael turned off the lights. "Look up." he said and she looked at the glowing stars .

"It is so perfect." she said looking at them .

"It was Ashton's idea." Michael said and she turned to look at me. "Got to pee ." he added and left the room . I honestly don't think that he wanted to pee . All of the sudden I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I looked down at her. Even though the glow of the stars wasnt strong , I could see her watery eyes .

"Thank you."she said and a sob escaped from her mouth.

"You are welcome." I said kissing the top of her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo my awesome readers!!!!! What do you think of this chapter?? I really hope that you like it . What do you think that the frame is for ? The first person to answer the question correctly will get a preview of the next chapte!!. I think that you will find the answer !! Also THIS book was ranked #130 in Fanfiction so THANK YOU SO MUCH !!  

Love ya , bye 

xoxoC.