He is Alive!

The curtains fluttered and brightness spread in the room disturbing Anjali's sleep. She adjusted to light and met with a pair of sky blue eyes making her lost in its depth. Snapping out of her thoughts she noticed her chin was resting on his chest making her crimson blood red with shyness. She immediately rolled beside him and sat straight. Aniket smiled at her adorable shy face. He was still with undone shirt exposing his upper.

" Why didn't you wake me up?" She said not looking back at him.

" A beauty was sleeping so gorgeously. I couldn't help myself to disturb that little creature." He shrugged sitting up and yawning.

She blushed hard and bit her lower lip. She immediately ran inside the bathroom. He chuckled at her.

" Red brush is for you." He shouted giggling.

He stood up and went out of the room. He freshened up in other room. He went to kitchen making pancakes for breakfast. He was soon done with it and was going to plate it but saw her rushing out.

" Eat breakfast then leave." He called her.

She turned shaking her head.

" Naina is back already. I can't bother you more." She said rushing out but couldn't open the door because it asked for password making her roll her eyes.

She turned and saw him behind her making her surprised.

" If you are done with trying then shall we eat, fiancée?" He said folding his arms.

His sleeves were folded showing his veiny hands making her gulp at it's perfection. She looked up at him.

" You are annoying." She pouted walking past him.

" Not more than you." He grinned and she glared at him.

" Why did you cuddled me like that?" Anjali asked fiddling with her fingers and he kept his right hand on her fiddling ones making her look up at him.

" Don't tell me you hated it because it didn't look like you wanted me to stop." He gave her a sly smirk.

" If you do that again I will kick your ass." She said and turned about to walk but his words made her halt.

" Do that but I won't stop." He shrugged.

She shot him a threatening glare but it looked like a cute gesture of hers to him making him laugh. He squeezed her cheek giggling.

" You enjoyed my embrace don't you?" He teased her.

" No." She denied

" Main nahi manta." Aniket teased her again.
(I don't believe it.)

" Tum kya tumhare papa ki mummy ke pote ki wife bhi manegi." She said in one breath.
( Not just you but your father's mother's grandson's wife will also believe.)

" That's you." He pointed at her with a smile.

" Me? I am your fiancée not wife." She shrugged.

" So is it different." He frowned.

" Yes." She nodded.

" How?" He said with done face.

" Rishta tutega toh alag honge na." She said calmly smiling but a shiver ran down her spine when his eyes turned dark.
( If the relationship breaks then we will separate leading to difference.)

" Rishta kyu tutega." He said walking forward making her step back.
( Why will relationship fell apart?)

" K-Kyunki mujhe tumhari ye bhediye jaisi shakal pasand nahi." She said acting normal as she is not affected by him while stepping back.
( B-Because I don't like your this wolf-like face.)