Loving him is the loosing game

Anjali left once her mother called her. He waved her bye as she left. She drove off and his smile replaced to emotionless cold face. He called all servants. They lined up. He removed his watch and kept it on the maid’s hand. The maid shivered. Every men looked straight. Guard closed the door.

“ Who was in-charge of burning my shirt?” He roared making a split second of change of expression in his men with fear but it soon replaced to emotionless.

“ Me.” A man came out and gulped at his piercing gaze.

He punched him making him land straight on floor with jerk. He again stood up and Aniket again punched him. He spit out blood and Aniket crouched down fisting his hair.

“ Why wasn’t it burned?” Aniket growled as his hands were itchy to take his life as only her scared face came in his mind.

“ Dar gayi thi wo. Meri biwi aur tum sabki madam ki ankhon mein dar tha tumhari ek galti ke wajah se. Itti si toh jaan hai. Chali jaati toh.” Aniket gestured little as he growled leaving his hair with jerk.
( She was scared. My wife and everyone’s madam had fear in her eyes because of your carelessness. She is such a little soul. What if she could have got a panic attack?)

“ S-Sir I did burned it. I don’t know how? It was a yellow shirt given to me with blood” He said holding back his pain.

“ It was white shirt not yellow. Who gave it to you?” Aniket glared at him.

“ I don’t know sir. He was in guards cloth and it was dark. I missed…” Aniket rolled his eyes in anger as he pushed his face down crushing it with his palm.

“ Being my men and working for me. You don’t recognize who it was?” Aniket seethes.

“ I don’t need people like you, here.” Aniket said and pulled out his gun. He shot him dead.

There was no remorse on anyone’s face.

“ Who he had as family?” Aniket asked wiping his hand.

“ Only a daughter and his mother.” A man among them exclaimed.

“ How much old?” Aniket asked sitting on sofa as they cleaned the mess.

“ His daughter is 7 and his mother is on hospital bed.” The man continued.

“ Take the kid to our sponsored school and cover all her expenses. About his mother provide the bills and everything they may need. Make the girl capable of protecting herself. She must be trained to fight for herself.” Aniket exclaimed walking upstairs.

The man nodded.

“ What was the need to betray master that also making madam scared?” A man among them said and everyone agreed.

……………………

Ishika was done with her day and packed up. She was walking downstairs as tomorrow was Raksha bandhan she was excited. She couldn’t hold back her excitement and started ranting while walking downstairs.

“ Kal meri chutti hai. Uss bawle aashiq ka shakal nahi dekhna padega. Kal pura din shakal nahi dekhungi. Bahut maza aayega.” Ishika smiled walking downstairs.
( Tomorrow is my holiday. I won’t see that sick lover’s face. Tomorrow I won’t see his face. So happy.)

“ Whose face is itching you so much?” A voice came from behind.

“ Lorenzo Bernardi.” She said turning and he walked towards her.

“ Did you took my permission?” He asked and she frowned.

“ Permission for not seeing someone’s face?” Ishika furrowed her brows.