Fun Facts

-Centuries is my first book to ever reach 1,000+ and seriously guys THANK YOU SO MUCH, I have very low self-esteem on my talent for writing but the fact that so many people enjoyed it makes me happy

-Let me get this one out of the way, you're allowed to submit fan art, animation, fan gift, etc. BUT if you're making an unofficial sequel/prequel to this story, make it as a one-shot/short story. Mainly because I don't want any unofficial sequel/prequels floating around.

-Also, if you have any questions about this book, contact me in my profile in my comments. It can be to clear up confusion or ask about what a certain character and whatnot.

-This book was nearly named Thanks For the Memories but I decided that it's too long and switched it to Centuries

-Honestly, the shadow animatronics were never intended to take a role in this story, only as visions and whatnot but I had to decide how to demonstrate the reader's backstory somehow.

-The shadow that had passed by earlier in the establishment was Yariel in his shadow form.

-At the end of Chapter 13, "A horrible curse indeed.", is a reference to The Binding of Isaac; Rebirth, which also referenced it from Castlevania 2.

-FNaFB reference at the end of chapter 5, very noticeable.

-In Chapter 9, the (animal) suit next to a Bonnie suit is a reference to one of my other FNaF X Readers; I'm Not the One.

-As most of you know, Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy were the versions of you and Yariel in the past. You were old friends back then and you developed feelings for him and when you died, the feelings never went. This was why Shadow Bonnie refused to show his face when around Yariel.

-Your past self was obviously female, but due to the animatronic's designed gender that you died in, you shifted into a male.

-The Phantoms were originally going to be nicer in later nights but I was like "where the action tho"

-Springtrap is immortal, just want to confirm again.

-Most were confused about last chapter's ending so let me clear it up; Melanie (a worker that you met briefly in one chapter) admits that Reader possibly died in the fire and the reporters had investigated before and couldn't find your body because you were gone so they decided to claim you as deceased because they're too lazy to search for you. So you were living a happy life with Springtrap hiding yourself because you didn't want to get involved with any more trouble.

-The only reason I wrote a Springtrap X Reader was because there was barely any of them, I didn't expect it to reach popularity

-I was loosing inspiration near the end and I hated to continue writing something that I didn't feel inspired so I chose to end it off as quickly as possible

-The visions about the minigames were actually the ones the unlocked your memories from your past self

-"Wakey, wakey, big mistakey" is a Tumblr reference

-Ok I kinda cheated a little here but the description said that you joined to find out the secrets of the Fazbear merchandise, techinically you did but I didn't mention it up front.

-I originally planned human forms for the Phantoms (like what I done with Mangle and BB) but it was later discarded. Gosh this story is a mess.

-Phantom Chica was wiped out of existence along with Phantom Freddy, so they weren't free like the four other Phantoms

-Shadow Bonnie said that Yariel was vunerable, the reason is because Yariel was gravely injured in the Golden Freddy suit in the past and would have died from the wounds either way. Springtrap killed Phantom 'Golden' Freddy and opened his vulnerability.

-The lore behind this story is a mess