SPOILER

Characters:

Alice Waters- 17 ☆♡
▪ Physic.
▪ Random moments when she writes down numbers.
▪ Likes Noah and Kol.

Noah Hardwick- 17☆ ♡
Liz's brother.
▪ Likes Alice.
▪ Vampire hunter.

Elizabeth Hardwick- 18- Liz ♡♡
▪ Has blackouts.
▪ Has a crush on Ben.
▪ Alice's best friend.
▪ Noah's sister.
▪ Gets the Qarry necklace.

Ben Randy- 17 ♡♡
▪ Werewolf.
▪ Used to date Lisa.

Kol Olson- 18/167 ♡ ☆
▪ Vampire.
▪ Hides behind sarcasm.
▪ In love with Alice.
▪ Comes to town for the Qarry necklace which can make him invincible.
▪ He gives the necklace to Liz because she's Alice's best friend.

Lisa Wylie- 17 ♡♡
▪ Used to date Ben.

DO NOT READ UNTIL FINISHED

Summary:

Alice is always having random urges to write down numbers. Everyone thinks she's crazy til a mysterious boy comes to school. She has a random urge and ends up writing three numbers on his hand: 21, 17 and 9. Her best friend, Liz goes missing and comes back with green eyes. Reports of brutal killings start to grow closer to town and Alice finds herself in near death experiences. She is attacked by a masked figure and is saved by a mysterious guy. Lisa has a new boyfriend, Kol. Kol gets Ben to back off when flirting with Alice almost goes too far. When Alice's car ends up in a ditch she wakes up in Kol's house. Kol is treating her wounds, but they are soon chased out of the house by the masked figure. They go on a road trip and grow closer.

When Lisa catches them about to kiss she yells at him for being a horrible vampire. Alice calls Noah -her childhood crush- to pick her up. Noah finds out that Kol is a vampire and threatens him. When Kol chokes Noah, Alice pleads him to turn him into a vampire. Noah wakes up a vampire and yells at Alice for turning him into a monster. Alice finds herself at Kol's house and one thing leads to another before they end up on the same bed. Ben is caught at a crime scene, covered in blood. Evidence such as knives and blood are found in Kol's house. Alice believes that he is being framed and volunteers to be bait to capture the murderer.

Alice tells her parents about the numbers she sees and they call her crazy. Alice's parents try to put her in a mental home. Ben turns into a werewolf and tries to kill Kol. Kol ends up being kidnapped by Ben.

Noah comes to Alice's rescue. Alice goes into depression when she thinks Kol left town. Alice, Noah, Liz and Lisa look for the number they see. Alice, still unaware that Ben is a werewolf, meets him at a storage locker. When Ben looses his temper with her he starts to choke her. In desperation Alice looks around seeing a number 17 on the road and locker number 21. Liz calms Ben down before he could kill Alice. Alice knocks Ben out and takes his car keys. When they start to make their escape she spots a key with the number 9 on it. She opens the storage locker -with the key- and finds a coffin. Kol wakes up from the coffin and needs blood. At first Kol refuses to drink from Alice, but she forces him. Kol drinks from Alice and Noah finds them. Noah is hurt when he finds out she let him drink from her. When Alice accidentally gets hurt by Noah she takes a little bit of Kol's blood to cure her. Ben snaps her neck and Alice wakes up a vampire.... Will she be able to resist the urges? What will she tell her parents? Who is the masked figure?

What happens when Liz has blackouts? What happens when Liz almost kills Noah?

NEXT BOOK

A warlock comes to town and Alice's composition wears off. She's known Kol for a hundred years, fighting for love. When the warlock comes to town he taunts Alice. He whispers the words that bring back her memory of Renez palace. James, the warlock, compels her to turn her switch off and join him in coupling the world. Alice soon finds out that she is the dooplegänger of Samantha Dealia, James' fiancè. Kol searches for Alice and finds out that Samantha never loved James. Samantha fell in love with Daniel, Kol's dooplegänger. He tries to show Alice how much he loves her. When she looses her temper he leaves, heart broken. When happens when Lisa turns into a vampire? Will Ben still love her?

Liz breaks her necklace and in one of the pieces holds Samantha Dealia. Samantha tries to make Kol fall in love with her and fails. Meanwhile, Alice cones across the necklace that Kol gave her fifty years ago, making her turn her switch on. She finds Kol and when she does she finds them at the moment where Samantha was about to kiss him. She blames herself and goes on a killing rampage. When she leaves Kol regains his senses and rejects Samantha. Samantha respects his choice and tells him to go find her at her favorite place..... Hereherataura Peninsula, Hahei, Coromandel, New Zealand. They get back together and try to kill James.

Samantha tells them that the dagger that Sherrif Redden tried to steel will kill him.